Infiltrated among us

paulyoung2

1. you made the soup and you will eat the punishment. it has nothing to do with devil I already said you managed to piss off YH.
  2. the devil recycle itself yes last time he was around was 2016 and it was dealt with and destroyed in that human form.. absolutely destroyed as you saw what happened to "her" completely destroyed in front of your shocked and awed eyes on November the 8th - 2016
  3. there was heavy price payed as I said angels walked earth during those years before and during.
  4. the devil is not yet back but it may indeed if it does it will have to be dealt with again.. as per usual it shall be defeated.
  5. I truly believe you just answer for the sake of answering.. while in your reality I would highly recommend you to.. all together now pupils.. CLEAN AND DETOXIFY THE SOUP. there is no wishes upon something.. I said you managed to piss off the home owner.. you are the creation and you managed to once again piss off the creator. end of case
detoxify and then re route.. you still have the time to repent.. there was very big destruction every single time you managed to piss off YH and you have done it good amount of times..

simply detoxify and re route.. the government know it must be done.. they already know.. but every one of you should drill it into their heads.. this got to happen no ifs no buts.. remember my words.. you can always..

MARK ..
DATE..

the difference between you and I is that I am not joking or write for the sake of writing.. I would never put my precious time into it if I wasn't 100% sure of what Im writing on internet forum

intentions go far.. have good intentions and you will see reword..

remain in the soup and you will see destructions you have never dreamed of.. Egypt during Moses timeline will pale in comparison

start at edge

… you made the soup and you will eat the punishment …
Punishment can come ONLY from the devils !!!

… in front of your shocked and awed eyes on November the 8th – 2016 …
I had to search on Google in order to see what happened on November 8th 2016 and I finally got it – it was election day. Nobody gives a fuck what happened that day, nobody cares, except maybe a handful of local individuals who are interested in such shit, because normal people know that politics is among the devils inventions.

… there was heavy price payed (correct is “paid”) as I said angels walked earth …
Nothing was paid by anybody to anybody. Stop deluding yourself that a decimal worthy event is the center of attention for billions.

… the devil is not yet back …
It is not about being back or not – the devils walk among us disguised as humans all the time (but this will change soon, very soon).

… while in your reality I would highly recommend …
This is exactly what will determine the fall of the devils – we are already detoxifying, we’re bringing you down.

… there was very big destruction …
Destruction can come ONLY from the devils !!!

… the government know (correct is “knows”) it must be done …
Government(s) is also among the devils inventions, just as politics and religions.

… I am not joking or write for the sake of writing I would never put my precious time …
Writing only rubbish is worse than joking, but go ahead, you’re doing great on wasting your precious time and I’m really happy about that.

… Egypt during Moses timeline will pale in comparison …
So, you say that he will be surpassed and land on the second place in the list ??? (you know what list I mean)

start at edge

I have a modest piece of advice for those of my kind, for all of US – beware and stay vigilant all the time, ‘cause it seems that some dogs of the devils managed to infiltrate among us. There are some main characteristics to recognize them by

.. they talk about our lives as being a soup and their advice is for US to clean, to detoxify it (the soup). Our lives, which they call a soup, are indeed poisoned and we should indeed get rid of it – this poison is THEM
.. in their concept there are no humans, they consider US as being animals and they state this very openly as they consider themselves a superior species. They are indeed of another species, but probably the lowest and most dangerous – devils
.. a little harder to detect at first sight – they worship, try to imitate and follow the footsteps not only of the devils but also of the most criminal dogs in history that these devils have disguised as humans and threw them among us
.. they advise anyone to stop doing whatever they’re doing, regardless of what that might be (they never even ask what exactly you are doing) and to join the devils satanic philosophy

So, I think we all should be very careful and pay a lot of attention, because the devils and their dogs could be when and where least expected. We only need to read the signs very carefully.

paulyoung2

the difference between us is that Irun things and you run your mouth!

this is the difference between you and I

if I say you get in big trouble if the soup is not detoxified it means just that

there is no stuttering.. there is no writing in half sentences.. there is simple fact

you don't clean the soup the disaster that will come on you will pale in comparison to what your relatives in Egypt had "thousands of years back"

the difference between you and I is that while you witness history.. it is I who write it!

before you go clean your soup and continue to be ignorant about what happened in 2016 to the Muslim traitor in the white house and the satan that walked the female within.. I suggest you watch this little pearl so you can shake yourself up a bit and wake up you are embarrassing yourself before me and look like a fool to me which is the worst thing someone can do

start at edge

Stop being a smart-ass.
There are ONLY differences between us, not even the species is the same, which is a reason more for me to be glad.
Who gives a fuck what happens at the white house or at the other headquarter of the devil ?!?!?! .. you’ll be defeated anyway. For you nothing matters anymore.
You don’t know shit about me … I know everything about you. You’re in such a decay that you already became transparent. You don’t write history – you’re a disgrace to history … and saddest – to yourself. You don’t “run things” – you’re running out of time, that is what you do. If you say something, it means just that ?? … No – what you say doesn’t mean shit and that pisses you right off – nobody listens to you, nobody puts any value in what you say. You embarrass yourself before everybody and you look like a fool to all of us, but it is the best thing you can do … unconsciously but the best thing.
Go ahead, write some more, much more, I love to see you wasting your “precious time”.
On how many threads here did you post that same clip?
You derailed dude, you’re way off track.

start at edge

I have a modest piece of advice for those of my kind, for all of US – beware and stay vigilant all the time, ‘cause it seems that some dogs of the devils managed to infiltrate among us. There are some main characteristics to recognize them by

.. they talk about our lives as being a soup and their advice is for US to clean, to detoxify it (the soup). Our lives, which they call a soup, are indeed poisoned and we should indeed get rid of it – this poison is THEM
.. in their concept there are no humans, they consider US as being animals and they state this very openly as they consider themselves a superior species. They are indeed of another species, but probably the lowest and most dangerous – devils
.. a little harder to detect at first sight – they worship, try to imitate and follow the footsteps not only of the devils but also of the most criminal dogs in history that these devils have disguised as humans and threw them among us
.. they advise anyone to stop doing whatever they’re doing, regardless of what that might be (they never even ask what exactly you are doing) and to join the devils satanic philosophy

So, I think we all should be very careful and pay a lot of attention, because the devils and their dogs could be when and where least expected. We only need to read the signs very carefully.

Mayhem

Zenith
Alright READ

Respect
Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia, racism, name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behavior and will result in Disciplinary Action.

Simply because you do not agree with a thread's subject does not entitle you to attempt to end it with rude witticisms. Allow people to tell their stories at all times. Attempting on every occasion to point out something or someone is a hoax is rude and doesn't encourage discussion.

Members who are not respectful of their fellow members or their ideas are going to be warned or banned by the forum staff and their disrespectful messages will be deleted.

paulyoung2

why don't you test me then?

don't detoxify the soup and see what happens.. it is simple right? just a little treat.. simply wait and see what happen.. day by day month by month year by year into the AI age.. just watch

I never make someone make something.. it is you that suffer at the end by poisoning other species.. and you never learn!.. this is the sad part about your species.. you never learn.. not even once since the your beginning you have learned a lesson.. not even ONCE!

the cycle always repeat itself you get punished.. it is worse punishment than the prior one and you still don't learn but eventually you have no choice you.. this is when you usually start to beg and believe again.

you got all the time in the world right? simply sit and watch what happened if you don't detoxify the soup.

start at edge

why don't you test me then?

don't detoxify the soup and see what happens.. it is simple right? just a little treat.. simply wait and see what happen.. day by day month by month year by year into the AI age.. just watch

I never make someone make something.. it is you that suffer at the end by poisoning other species.. and you never learn!.. this is the sad part about your species.. you never learn.. not even once since the your beginning you have learned a lesson.. not even ONCE!

the cycle always repeat itself you get punished.. it is worse punishment than the prior one and you still don't learn but eventually you have no choice you.. this is when you usually start to beg and believe again.

you got all the time in the world right? simply sit and watch what happened if you don't detoxify the soup.
Relax, you’ve been tested already … were you expecting to get into the final phase without being tested first ?!?! … we do not do that, we never did, we never approach evil operating modes, no matter how tempting they look at first sight. OUR (humans) methods are far more effective.
If you didn’t like the thread’s subject that I started, then why did you bother to post any reply? … I know precisely why – but do you?
And something else … don’t tell me to watch – WE all are watching all the time, it is one of OUR defining characteristics. It would be wiser if you would watch yourself, as right now you (all those of your kind) have all the reasons to.
WE are not poisoning other species, keep that in mind … also keep in mind that there is only one species enemy of all others and that species we do not poison, we’re bringing it down, little by little, piece by piece.
A lesson to be learned would definitely be when being defeated, but that did not happen to US … not yet, not even ONCE. There were many attempts, but none of them was successful. You could have seen that by now, if you only would have opened your eyes, look around and see US - WE're still standing.
I keep watching around and there is a striking and obvious aspect I noticed (and you didn’t), so I ask (and you should ask yourself in the first place) – could you manage to convert someone yet, to draw even one single of US into your slime ??? … no, you couldn’t. Have you asked yourself why? (you probably didn’t)
If someone would constantly tell you that you’re life is a slime, would that be easier or harder for him to pull you to his side? … learn (if you can and if there still is enough time) … first step could be cutting off that “soup” crap (unless you expect US to see calling our lives a “soup” as a compliment). It is OK, go ahead and keep trying, I’m not stopping you … I only wonder how it is that among so many, you weren’t able to fool anyone – this is simpler than basic statistics … learn.
Among a lot of things about you, I know that you have a certain assignment. Have you ever thought that it would make things easier for you if you would just reveal that to those you’re trying to convert (just to gain a very little more credibility … insignificant but gain it) ??? … learn.
OUR way of thinking is at a much higher level than in any of your wildest dreams. This is the main difference and it is a huge one … you missed it and you will never ever have the comprehension power to grasp that, no matter how hard you try – it is way beyond your (all of you) compiling skills.