Infiltrated among us

start at edge

Those two you are talking about are just carrying on over from another argumentatative thread of theirs :fp:..
It is OK, that has been settled – I abandoned this discussion on the other thread and I started a new one, under no circumstances dedicated to him, hoping that I will shake him off, but noooo …, the guy has the greatest stubbornness I have ever seen (nothing else, just stubbornness) – can you believe that ?!?!
I’ll try to just ignore any further remarks whatsoever (wish me luck, this will be nerve consuming, but I’ll try).

paulyoung2

you are delusional the edge.

to a point I cant even read that drivel of yours it's just too nonsensical in a bad way.

But watch and see as my written word become reality..

the soup will be detoxified if not the suffer is what you pay with it's not like you have a choice.. you do NOT poison other species on earth and live to see the rest of your time in your flesh as if nothing happened. You pay and when you managed to piss of YH you PAY!

all the rest of what you write there about thinking I am this or that is delusional balonie (in your primitive language that is. You can add g somewhere there..) I can say it in aramit too or german or polish or Hebrew or Gellish or 10 other languages of choice

Mark
Date

Last edited:

paulyoung2

I really have no clue what thread you are referring to (or flipper).. this is the first time I ever wrote or communicated with you (unless you are talking about the thread from few days back which was short thread)

Confirm with num he knows I only went by peterpan few years "back" and paulyoung1 during 2016-2017 on discord (can be confimed by mariya that became closer to me than most on here back during that period in your timeline) and then paulyoung 2 when I was back in 2020s..

I don't lie.
I don't witness history.
I write it.

TimeFlipper

It is OK, that has been settled – I abandoned this discussion on the other thread and I started a new one, under no circumstances dedicated to him, hoping that I will shake him off, but noooo …, the guy has the greatest stubbornness I have ever seen (nothing else, just stubbornness) – can you believe that ?!?!
I’ll try to just ignore any further remarks whatsoever (wish me luck, this will be nerve consuming, but I’ll try).

Au Contraire....You started off THIS thread by clearly taunting Paulyoung2, thus creating yet another argumentative thread...However what you do is really no business of mine, infact I find your arguments positively hilarious :ROFLMAO:..

start at edge

I really have no clue what thread you are referring to (or flipper).. this is the first time I ever wrote or communicated with you (unless you are talking about the thread from few days back which was short thread)

Confirm with num he knows I only went by peterpan few years "back" and paulyoung1 during 2016-2017 on discord (can be confimed by mariya that became closer to me than most on here back during that period in your timeline) and then paulyoung 2 when I was back in 2020s..

I don't lie.
I don't witness history.
I write it.
Yeah … whatever …
Keep writing, nobody is stopping you … then translate into all those 10 languages … then publish everything …
My primitive language, you say? … OK … my native language is not English – what is your excuse?

paulyoung2

ARAMIT.

so how you like them states these nights? mm?

You "ain't" seen nothing yet

CLEAN
THE
SOUP
!

You have no idea what you started NOT the slightest idea.

I said when you arrive at YH you behave yourself. You have not. you spitted at other species and now you shall pay and pay heavily.

The only chance you have is to detoxify the soup. Doing anything you can towards it will count too

You have no other chance to survive what's coming and I been there a very long "time"

start at edge

ARAMIT.

CLEAN
THE
SOUP
!

I said when you arrive at YH you behave yourself. You have not. you spitted at other species and now you shall pay and pay heavily.

The only chance you have is to detoxify the soup. Doing anything you can towards it will count too

You have no other chance to survive what's coming and I been there a very long "time"
You and your devil fellows will go down in flames for what you did.
Murder is the first thing that WE expect from you, but doing it in such a manner as you did is unforgivable, especially for you devils. You have absolutely no more chance to escape, not to mention that you are hugely outnumbered – you are a handful … WE are billions.

start at edge

ARAMIT.

CLEAN
THE
SOUP
!

Even if you start running as hell right now, it is too late for you (for all of your kind).

alpha centauri

I have a modest piece of advice for those of my kind, for all of US – beware and stay vigilant all the time, ‘cause it seems that some dogs of the devils managed to infiltrate among us. There are some main characteristics to recognize them by

.. they talk about our lives as being a soup and their advice is for US to clean, to detoxify it (the soup). Our lives, which they call a soup, are indeed poisoned and we should indeed get rid of it – this poison is THEM
.. in their concept there are no humans, they consider US as being animals and they state this very openly as they consider themselves a superior species. They are indeed of another species, but probably the lowest and most dangerous – devils
.. a little harder to detect at first sight – they worship, try to imitate and follow the footsteps not only of the devils but also of the most criminal dogs in history that these devils have disguised as humans and threw them among us
.. they advise anyone to stop doing whatever they’re doing, regardless of what that might be (they never even ask what exactly you are doing) and to join the devils satanic philosophy

So, I think we all should be very careful and pay a lot of attention, because the devils and their dogs could be when and where least expected. We only need to read the signs very carefully.
I believe that there has always been the negative principle. In the system of magical evocation of Franz Bardon, there is for every positive intelligence (of the Earthzone etc) a negative one. I think it is this way that we learn faster. So the negative beings try to fool you and lead you astray. That would also be the case according to this system, if we would not have contact to extraterrrestrials that i am sure we have.

Try to love the negative and transform it. That would be my advice.

"Rasse" means species in German and the Nazis often compared the other races with animals. Slavs, Jews etc.
So this is not something new. This is just similar to the racism of the Nazis, if these beings exist. To compare them with animals is just another form of degradation and this usually works fine, because animals are normally considered inferior by humans.

I am sure there are other species, that are more advanced. Some are positive and some are negative. The positive ones dont think they are superior, although they are in a biological manner. concentrate on the positive ones.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

^he still hasn't realized anything.. he sit here and continue arguing with me with nonsensical balonie.. still not realizing if I put the combo of letters YH

1. YH has nothing to do with what he is talking about
  2. YH has everything to do with his existence from the moment he got in the flesh to the moment his flesh expires and beyond

my warm but WARM recommendation is to detoxify that soup I keep talking about.. the faster the better

What's coming will make you literally crawl for things to change

Mark
Date