Infiltrated among us

start at edge

I believe that there has always been the negative principle. In the system of magical evocation of Franz Bardon, there is for every positive intelligence (of the Earthzone etc) a negative one. I think it is this way that we learn faster. So the negative beings try to fool you and lead you astray. That would also be the case according to this system, if we would not have contact to extraterrrestrials that i am sure we have.

Try to love the negative and transform it. That would be my advice.

"Rasse" means species in German and the Nazis often compared the other races with animals. Slavs, Jews etc.
So this is not something new. This is just similar to the racism of the Nazis, if these beings exist. To compare them with animals is just another form of degradation and this usually works fine, because animals are normally considered inferior by humans.

I am sure there are other species, that are more advanced. Some are positive and some are negative. The positive ones dont think they are superior, although they are in a biological manner. concentrate on the positive ones.
You’re perfectly right in everything you wrote. Yet, some understood the exact opposite (as you can see above).
Yes, it is always the negative beings that try to fool others. I never encountered a positive being trying to do that.
Nevertheless, transforming someone negative was, is and always will be impossible from outside – this transformation can come only from within the negative one and only if he wants to transform, which means to first realize he is in the wrong team. The negative can be embraced and loved only by the negative – this is by definition. Once the transformation takes place, all the positive ones will love and embrace him, just BECAUSE he chose to leave the wrong team. So, it is right what you stated, only the order is different – transformation must occur first, then recognition.
I think that the Nazis compared other races with animals almost always. Whoever does that, is negative, is evil. Nazis were evil.
Maybe it is atypical how I think, but I really do not consider animals to be inferior to humans … less intelligent, maybe – but not inferior. In fact, there are a lot of aspects where animals are somehow superior to humans, for example they do not do any harm or damage to others just for the sake of doing harm (negative, evil humans do that), they do it only for defense or nourishment (hunting for food). It is also worth noticing that there are many cases when the attacker stands no chance against the attacked, in most cases not even being able to genetically pass further to the offspring the information “watch out for this kind, you can not defeat them” because such confrontation initiated by the attacker is lethal for him in all cases (see mongoose versus snake).
You stated a very deep truth – “The positive ones don’t think they are superior”. I would even add to this notion and say that the negative ones don’t only think they are superior – they are always convinced about that (but that is good because they are easier to identify).
That was a valuable advice (thanks) and I am concentrating on the positive ones indeed. Every now and then I am distracted though, by attacks of the negative ones, of the evil ones and when this happens I have no choice but to defend (myself or others of my kind who are attacked).

Last edited:

paulyoung2

Nazis were evil this is why they been destroyed only to continue in the united states later on camping in south America, North America and Antartica….. but they got what they deserved.. still not done with them

Your species is one of the worst among all species but you are a project.. evolving.. you are much worse than many species and better thab very few. I know It's not nice to read but it is what it is

99 out of 100 dogs should be saved over 99 out of 100 adult humans when both are hanged off a clif.. 99 out of 100 of the dogs should be saved.. you know who the 1 human who should be saved in that 1 out of every 100 cases?

Humans 13 or under while still innocent in their actions and thinking

vast majority of other cases the animal of earth is much better than the human-animal of earth.. no competition this is why they survive you while you will have to merge with the AI to have a chance..

BUT before that if you don't detoxify the soup you get disaster you never dreamed of.. last seen by the Egyptians 1000s of years "back"

Mark
Date

paulyoung2

and there we go the Muslim within comes out.. (He suspects I am Israeli or Jew that are the chosen people of YH despite some of them being fake jews and belong with the deep state)

putting president trump and bibi together with the de.ep state lol

tells you exactly why he will be crawling on 4 instead of the other species who suffer due to his species activities..

if you wait enough with Islam they always reveal themselves.. soon he will bring out the word "Zionist".. 99 out of 100 of them HATE dogs by the way DESPIZE animals in general and really many other species not only animal species.. this is pretty much why YH is bringing upon you the suffering you are about to have ONCE AGAIN (you already have it.. it is just not to the point of begging-- yet!)

only misery until you detoxify the soup.. as I wrote to begin with

(and mayhem this is an insult what he is doing there.. notice closely.. what he put there (in picture forms) is called RACISM and discrimination against part of his species.. even though some of them are part of the deep state.. he put there innocent humans he claims to be part of.. (like president trump, like bibi who the deep state wants down)

anyway you just sit back.. watch.. and enjoy.. until you detoxify the soup or show attempts to nothing is going anywhere

Last edited:

paulyoung2

and you are keeping on suffering.. until you detoxify that soup..
how are these nights going.. how is the mask doing? good?
have seen nothing yet

this is the filth that you are paying for right now.. and you did it to your own and others.. and now pay time! but as I said you
ain't seen nothing yet.. you will be crawling for this to stop.. you yourself will be coming and crawling for this to stop.. you are only in the beginning of many years of suffering due to the damage you caused other species.. your only salvation comes when that soup is detoxified

start at edge

Hey you cant place that George Soros, who is the architect of this latest and pernicious, "New World Order", next to the President of the United States of America, who is totally opposed to it, unless I have misunderstood the posting?
I did not edit that after I downloaded it, but in a hurry it was the closest to what I had in mind finding. Anyway, there it was a discussion about people who have an obsession to have control over other people. I think it will be seen for the essence of it, not for the characters there.

start at edge

and you are keeping on suffering.. until you detoxify that soup..
how are these nights going.. how is the mask doing? good?
have seen nothing yet

this is the filth that you are paying for right now.. and you did it to your own and others.. and now pay time! but as I said you
ain't seen nothing yet.. you will be crawling for this to stop.. you yourself will be coming and crawling for this to stop.. you are only in the beginning of many years of suffering due to the damage you caused other species.. your only salvation comes when that soup is detoxified
Nights are going incredibly well, thank you … days also.
I assume you’re referring to a surgical mask. I’ve seen people wearing those only on TV. Here, none of US is wearing any, WE do not need to, WE are (and will be) quite safe, but thanks for asking.
WE are not paying for anything that you have in mind. Who told you that?
… and something else – WE never crawled and WE never will (as you and those of your kind are about to)
I just added some spices and a little salt to your slime – how does it taste?
You should keep an eye on your “vehicle” once in a while because it would better be in good condition when your mission is over (it will be useless, but still, watch over it).
I see there are a lot of those who are keeping you busy and that is EXCELLENT !!!
You made my day. I never thought I would thank one of your kind, but sometimes shit just happens, so, “thanks”.