Inflation

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Share your inflation experiences here! Let's compare notes.

Rib Eyes are now almost double price at $16.99 a pound here. I used to pay $9.99 a pound! And the selection is crap. The stores want $20 for a T-Bone! A bag of Lay's potato chips is $4.00. And gas goes up .05 per gallon every time I get gas. My grocery bill was $20 more than usual this week.

walt willis

I still can remember stagflation caused by another democrat Jimmy Carter where silver went up by 1,000 percent.
What little gas you could find also jumped super high and the prime interest rate was over 23%.
Cost and availability may become a bigger problem with FJB than with Carter?
Next time you shop ask them to please page you grandson " Brandon", Lesco!
Hyper Inflation has been the cause of many past wars and it may be again?F8.jpeg

dustin255

Get out while you can. I do believe the Biden regime is closing down all mining here in the U.S. There is not enough silver on the planet to make green energy possible. Without mines the silver industry will fold.
While the less there is the more valuable it will be though.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
While the less there is the more valuable it will be though.

It won't be a commodity if governments around the world order all silver confiscated for solar panel manufacture. If owning something illegal to own is your thing then go for it. If you're not killed for having it though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Get out while you can. I do believe the Biden regime is closing down all mining here in the U.S. There is not enough silver on the planet to make green energy possible. Without mines the silver industry will fold.

Wouldn't that make silver more rare and valuable?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here's what I don't understand:

In Florida, hamburger prices only went up $1 per pound, but steak went up about %75 (which is why I said almost doubled).

Don't they come from the same cow?

Are we shipping our steak from China?

Why? We have our own. What are they doing with our steak?

We don't have a shortage of cows, so why should beef prices increase?

I suspect a scam by the government to raise beef prices.

Ranchers all over are starting to make their own meat processing plants on their property to go around this nonsense. It won't be cheap, but at least we'll have beef.