Information on the Space Time Modulator, by Steven Gibbs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi,

I just noticed that we don't have much information about this device on the site. It would be cool to add it to our collection of schematics.

Does anyone here have schematics or info about it? Parts list? Tagging a few people here. @HDRKID @Einstein @TimeFlipper

I searched the Internet for schematics, but couldn't find any. The info available about it is pretty basic and comes mostly from HDRKID's websites. Other places mention it, but I couldn't find much. There's one for sale on eBay right now.

HDRKID's websites:

Space Time Modulator for sale on eBay:

Let me know if you have info about this device. Hopefully, someone can come up with the schematics, that would be neat!

TimeFlipper

The STM is detailed in Report 10.

Report 10 Tenth Key to the Riddle of Time $22.10

How to make the TA36 - Time Antenna, the QR7000 - Quantum Resonator, and the STM - Space Time Modulator. Also contains two letters from time travellers.

I suspect the full report is around, or I could just post it all.

Schematic:

View attachment 13091
Iam intrigued about the TA36-Time Antenna, would it be possible to show any schematics of it please? :cool:..

TimeFlipper

Hi,

I just noticed that we don't have much information about this device on the site. It would be cool to add it to our collection of schematics.

Does anyone here have schematics or info about it? Parts list? Tagging a few people here. @HDRKID @Einstein @TimeFlipper

I searched the Internet for schematics, but couldn't find any. The info available about it is pretty basic and comes mostly from HDRKID's websites. Other places mention it, but I couldn't find much. There's one for sale on eBay right now.

HDRKID's websites:

Space Time Modulator for sale on eBay:

Let me know if you have info about this device. Hopefully, someone can come up with the schematics, that would be neat!
Steve Chiverton is the guy to tell you all about the STM, he very kindly constructed and posted a few of them, free of charge, for some of our members...Only one member actually thanked him!! :fp:..

Steve does NOT build anymore STM`s for Paranormalis members, or anybody else..

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The STM is detailed in Report 10.

Report 10 Tenth Key to the Riddle of Time $22.10

How to make the TA36 - Time Antenna, the QR7000 - Quantum Resonator, and the STM - Space Time Modulator. Also contains two letters from time travellers.

I suspect the full report is around, or I could just post it all.

Schema

I checked my collection and don't have Report 10. If you could please post Report 10.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I checked my collection and don't have Report 10. If you could please post Report 10.
Here it is. You'll have to patch it up together, as it was uploaded page by page.

Status
Not open for further replies.