insectoid

brian jj

I have a story. believe it if you want but I have a new roommate. A locust like alien lady came in from a porthole I made by staring at a flower of life. If you took a grasshopper and evolved it into a human like form and gave it a miley cyrus type haircut you would have this creature. for over 4 years she has taken up residence at my apartment. I have seen her through the corner of my eye and even behind the eyelids as per hypnagogic hallucinations waking up. It sends brainwaves to me that say "love me kiss me"

TimeFlipper

I have a story. believe it if you want but I have a new roommate. A locust like alien lady came in from a porthole I made by staring at a flower of life. If you took a grasshopper and evolved it into a human like form and gave it a miley cyrus type haircut you would have this creature. for over 4 years she has taken up residence at my apartment. I have seen her through the corner of my eye and even behind the eyelids as per hypnagogic hallucinations waking up. It sends brainwaves to me that say "love me kiss me"
Has she got any lady locust friends that might be interested in taking up residence with a 69 year old guy in the UK? :rolleyes::D