Inside the sun

NaturalPhilosopher

interesting thought.
all the planets would i assume.

so not only influences of tidal forces but also of their grid alignments...that's why alignments trigger sunspots and thereby flares. amazing insight. :0

paulyoung2

your sun is plasma
it never sets
it just fades away to a point your blind eyes (humans are pretty much blind) cant see it.. fade out of sight .. thats pretty much it
when YH put water above and water under and stuff you in between .. created for you a domain.. he put over you a firmament.. and the sun you see in it is just that a hologram that reflect in the firmament.. it never sets.. it appears to from a POV but it never sets..

now this is not even a question about pondering it is fact

here is a good video to watch let me bring it for you wait

Last edited:

paulyoung2

fresh out of the oven.. i think david put it on today.. good timing for you guys

this is truth actually it is something you are discovering now but they will put a cap on it too.. the deep state know you woke up

paulyoung2

that is correct plasma is hot.. i did not say this was your sun right? i said firmament hologram.. reflection of the sun .. your sun which is hot.. is localized and is reflection just like mirror from that dome you have all over you..

you have one of you guys recently as few days ago posting a real image of the sun.. i can find it for you to make the internet search easy wait

paulyoung2

you see that orange plasma? you got your answer as to your source of heat and the growth of all plants and evolution on the earth.. since all of earth animals including humans evolved only humans never really been monkeys.. but they still went through evolution like all other species

i will give the human species one thing though.. some of you are getting closer to the truth..

get into antarctica !

Harte

that is correct plasma is hot.. i did not say this was your sun right? i said firmament hologram.. reflection of the sun .. your sun which is hot.. is localized and is reflection just like mirror from that dome you have all over you..

you have one of you guys recently as few days ago posting a real image of the sun.. i can find it for you to make the internet search easy wait
Who cares what you said? My reply was to the OP.

Harte