Administrator
Staff
Shared by @steven chiverton

no-7-jpg.3849

hdr-crystal-information-jpg.3859

More info about the Chronological Reflector:
Schematics - Chronological Reflector

emanuela

Where this Quartz Crystal can be bought? Do these method work for physical time travel and change the past?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
When i use the Rubbing Plate, should i glue the Rubbing Plate to both ends of the Crystal? or not necessary to attach them?

Rossco78

Do you have a pic of the tesla coil needed and do you wear this or is it just attached to the crystals next to your bed?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
These instructions for time traveling using quartz crystals are both elaborately detailed and interesting.

I have a few comments to make on all this.
  1. I plan on time traveling to change the past, and in order to do this in my case, unfortunately, I will be influencing others to do things they didn't do in this timeline. And I believe this can be done without experiencing negative retribution effects.
  2. Just because certain things happened the way they did in this timeline, does not always necessarily mean God wanted them to happen. Yes, some things are meant to be, and those are mostly the finest and purest things; but absolutely not everything.
  3. George Burns played God, so why can't I? (This is supposed to be a joke, get it, @TimeFlipper and @TnWatchdog?)
  4. Back to the serious stuff, my plan on time traveling and changing history with aliens is unchanged, because I would risk doing an amateurish or mediocre job at changing the past all by myself. And most people in this day and age would think I'm crazy if I shared these things with them.