Instructions on How to Use a Crystal for Time Travel

Himalayan Hermit

Hey Num

Where did you get this instruction sheet from? Firstly I thought these were instructions on using Crystal with HDR, but that doesn't seem the case. Usually for HDR, I usually treat the crystal in salt water under moon light as advised by Gibbs and Professor.

Mayhem

Zenith
Off topic Timefipper.

You may be of the age did you know any of the queens hussars that went to aden?

Maybe a shade young i dunno around the 1960's

TimeFlipper

Quoting the Queens Hussars is ridiculously off topic and irrelevant..
FYI my name is TimeFlipper not Timefipper as you put it..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
It was question man, dont bother about it then.

And we all are guilty of typos from time to time.

And i did say it was off topic.

Rossco78

Hey Num

Where did you get this instruction sheet from? Firstly I thought these were instructions on using Crystal with HDR, but that doesn't seem the case. Usually for HDR, I usually treat the crystal in salt water under moon light as advised by Gibbs and Professor.
Go to page one of this thread,if your asking where to find it.

TimeFlipper

These instructions for time traveling using quartz crystals are both elaborately detailed and interesting.

I have a few comments to make on all this.
  1. I plan on time traveling to change the past, and in order to do this in my case, unfortunately, I will be influencing others to do things they didn't do in this timeline. And I believe this can be done without experiencing negative retribution effects.
  2. Just because certain things happened the way they did in this timeline, does not always necessarily mean God wanted them to happen. Yes, some things are meant to be, and those are mostly the finest and purest things; but absolutely not everything.
  3. George Burns played God, so why can't I? (This is supposed to be a joke, get it, @TimeFlipper and @TnWatchdog?)
  4. Back to the serious stuff, my plan on time traveling and changing history with aliens is unchanged, because I would risk doing an amateurish or mediocre job at changing the past all by myself. And most people in this day and age would think I'm crazy if I shared these things with them.

If you meet the aliens and they agree to let you time travel with them, you must protect your "Time-Locks"...You will need a small hand held amateur radio transceiver that you can buy from Ebay, they cost about $42 including post and packaging...The transceiver could be a Baofeng UB-B6 model which covers UHF (i have one of them)...The frequency you could transmit on can be 432Mhz for example, which is a section of the whole frequencies coverage that our Universe was created on 430 to 440Mhz..allegedly...

You would also need two small hand held battery function generators, one of them operating on the Schumann Resonant frequency of 7.82 Hertz sinewave, and the other on 12.2 Hertz sinewave which is Tesla`s Resonant frequency....Iam not certain which of the two frequencies are the best, so to be safe, use both of them...Each of them would need a BNC male connector attached to the BNC female connector, which is fixed onto each of the Function Generators....Each of the male connectors would be attached to two lengths of uncovered wire which then goes around your waist, but not touching each other, iam assuming that the Aliens would be using some device that protects their own Time-Locks...allegedly :).