Instructions on How to Use a Crystal for Time Travel

Mayhem

Zenith
If you meet the aliens and they agree to let you time travel with them, you must protect your "Time-Locks"...You will need a small hand held amateur radio transceiver that you can buy from Ebay, they cost about $42 including post and packaging...The transceiver could be a Baofeng UB-B6 model which covers UHF (i have one of them)...The frequency you could transmit on can be 432Mhz for example, which is a section of the whole frequencies coverage that our Universe was created on 430 to 440Mhz..allegedly...

You would also need two small hand held battery function generators, one of them operating on the Schumann Resonant frequency of 7.82 Hertz sinewave, and the other on 12.2 Hertz sinewave which is Tesla`s Resonant frequency....Iam not certain which of the two frequencies are the best, so to be safe, use both of them...Each of them would need a BNC male connector attached to the BNC female connector, which is fixed onto each of the Function Generators....Each of the male connectors would be attached to two lengths of uncovered wire which then goes around your waist, but not touching each other, iam assuming that the Aliens would be using some device that protects their own Time-Locks...allegedly :).

Complete rubbish.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's stay cool please. I agree that TF's idea about the handheld radio that helps you protect your time-lock is a little far-fetched, but let's have an open-mind here. We're talking about how to use a crystal to time travel, after all. Nothing worth getting all worked up about.

TimeFlipper

Oh my gosh. I was just about to say the exact

I'm talking about time traveling with crysrals not what he posted about the alien part . Which part are you saying no to?
ClassicalFan holds the belief that
Let's stay cool please. I agree that TF's idea about the handheld radio that helps you protect your time-lock is a little far-fetched, but let's have an open-mind here. We're talking about how to use a crystal to time travel, after all. Nothing worth getting all worked up about.

John Von Neuman was the first person to discover "Time Locks" which all of us have and prevents us from disappearing and//or going into a catatonic state while on Earth, that im certain you know about...I have written many postings on Time-Locks and it was John Von Neuman who came up with the solution as to what happened to the sailors in the Philadelphia Experiment, where half of them disappeared never to be seen again, or they ended up embedded into the top deck of the ship (Eldridge) that they were on, which im also certain you know about...Those problems appeared as soon as they left our own Dimension, due to two missing and vital frequencies, which i will explain below...

Tesla discovered that the resonant audio frequency of our Earth was 12.2 Hertz.. (The Schuman resonance of 7.82hertz and was not postulated then).... Von Neuman discovered that the resonant radio frequencies of our own Universe stretched between 430 to 440Mhz... Von Neuman then combined both Tesla`s resonant frequency of 12.2Hertz and his own discovery of the Universes resonant frequency of 430 to 440Mhz, and incorporated them into a device that prevented the sailors in other time-travel experiments suffering from disappearances, catatonic states and being embedded into the top deck of other ships, as soon as they leave our own Dimension..

You will find most of what ive told you in the Philadelphia Experiment book, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore, they are available on Amazon and Ebay, for a few bucks...Yes, i will use my own theories and concepts in several of my postings, but how time locks work were John Von Neuman`s construction....As for the time-locks being "a bit far fetched", i could draw to your attention many of our members postings which are literally quite mad and crazy LOL, but as you know, most of us do not deride them...I was hoping Mayhem could have come up with something himself that HE could write about, concerning the Time-Locks, but thats highly unlikely...

Last edited: