interested in the real thing

start at edge

Hi everybody!
This is my first post. I didn't quite figure out how this site actually works, as I am new here and also I find the structure pretty odd ... or maybe I need some time to get used to it. The way I communicate is exclusively on e-mail, but I did not understand yet if I am allowed to reveal my e-mail address and I do not want to risk my first post being canceled or deleted, maybe even my account or maybe even worse than that. I do not even know if I can receive messages in my own private inbox here on the site (i don't know if such an inbox even exists in my account) or if everything I (or another user) write(s) is visible to anyone. So, if someone who is registered on the site a longer time has the patience to explain about all this, I would appreciate it a lot.
Basically, I am in search for someone to collaborate with, first priority would be someone from Russia. There are very few places in the world that I rule out, yet, as I mentioned before, first priority is someone from Russia.
Many thanks to anyone who had the patience to read this first post and I hope to have some feedback.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody !!!