Interesting Claim about Time Travelers from the Future

TooCutie

TL DR This website (their owners) has the most legitimate claim of having been contacted by time travelers and even debated the future knowledge and intelligence against scientists and physicists with ease despite not having been educated in those fields prior to talking to time travelers. Time Travel | Timetravelresearchers Does anyone have any more information on these guys or noticed anything they've been doing?

I was on Reddit the other day and like the person who posted, I was in the time travel subreddit and noticed a post about the site timetravelresearchers.com the guy on the time travel subreddit made this post.

Hello, I’ve used this sub for quite some time to learn about different ideas and theories regarding time travel but I haven’t posted much here because I didn’t have anything useful to contribute to this forum until only recently, after discovering something unusual online. There’s this website that I’ve had my eye on for quite some time now. Since I’m also heavily interested in time travel and theories of time travel and I’ve spent the last few years reading every resource I can on the subject, focusing primarily on theoretical physics and majoring in astrophysics for my college degree, I found this website to be interesting. This website stood out to me because the phenomena that these people describe aligns almost perfectly with all the opinions that I’ve had about the mechanisms of time travel. The story is highly believable for me because of the theories I had learned during my research is not contradicted by the claims of their story and ideas. I’ve been lurking there for some time now, signing up on their website and creating an account, talking with the owners of the site on their chat room page they recently added, and reading their about page to get to know more of their story. In all my time on the site, I noticed a few interesting things. There’s no ads, nothing to buy, and nothing that allows people to donate onto the site, which is why I have some confidence in it. Most time travel hoaxes, or hoaxes in general, always put some sort of merchandise, cover their site in ads or ask for donations so that they can profit from the hoax. You guys are obviously pretty interested in time travel as well and I think these guys are onto something, you should definitely check it out or at the very least talk to one of the owners. Their Site:
https://timetravelresearchers.com/

In his post he makes the comment that says "This website stood out to me because the phenomena that these people describe aligns almost perfectly with all the opinions I've had about the mechanisms of time travel." This guy being an astrophysics major as well.

After looking up this site more on Reddit I found an askphysics subreddit with a post about this website again. Where physicists and people with degrees were debating the physics of the site. I guess on the site, the owner (who claims to be in contact with his future self) posted about how the time travelers claimed to have traveled through time. These people on the askphysics then were debating the legitimacy of how it would all work and if it was realistic and could work. This was the original post below.
"So I’m coming here to post about several weird things I found and I’m asking the Askphysics subreddit here for some explanations. There’s a website that was posted in the time travel subreddit that claims these guys were contacted by their future selves and are trying to complete goals given to them by their future selves. In the about page when they talk about the time machine, they removed a lot of stuff but from what I could piece together it says the following.
“From there we will have pre-programmed replicable artificial intelligence constructing the Dyson swarm with extreme preci- Mercury will be mined of its materials, primarily hematite that- The energy will be enough when focused to create a miniature- and utilizing the kugelblitz and its ability to convert mass to pure energy- the warping of the space-time continuum will then come with ease at- “
From what I’m guessing, they’re talking about creating a dyson “swarm” by using AI that mines Mercury for Hematite. I looked this up and all I could find is something called Dyson spheres and they don’t actually work. They then supposedly want to use the energy to create a kugelblitz and use that to convert mass to energy. Which doesn’t make any sense because a kugelblitz just means a black hole. And then it cuts out from there. Can anyone make sense of this? Are these guys a hoax? They talk to anyone who joins the site and when I joined they told me everything that happened to them and said they don’t know if it’s really their future selves or not but everything they’ve been told to do so far works. Can anyone help to explain what’s being said?
If you want to see the site I'm referring to it's Time Travel | Timetravelresearchers"

At first, the comments were pretty dismissing of this post. Most making the claim below that everything was gibberish and bullshit so the poster went back to the site and asked the owner to clarify on the points. the poster then added to the post what the owner said to him and this was the edit to that poster's post.
"EDIT:

So apparently my question was too vague and I'm needing to edit this post. In the time of me editing I also contacted the owner of the website and this is what they had to say (using the help IM on their website).

Owner: "Firstly, you need to keep a few key points in mind. 1) We are not physicists, or scientists, or experts in anything such as these fields. We only know what our future counterparts have told us and to be fair, they may just be an elaborate prank. We are not claiming in any way that these supposed time travelers are real and in our video on the about page, we outline these very points and posit who they might be. 2) I can only explain it to you as well as I've been explained and what they tell us. 3) This will take some time to explain and we would have rather preferred creating a detailed forum post or a video if it was necessary to do so. Explaining this over a IM chat is even harder than either of those mediums.

So the quote you sent from the About page is definitely incomplete and skips a lot of the initial and essential steps provided by our supposed future counterparts but make up the bulk of the work and the reasoning for their assistance in our financial successes. This was definitely a decision made on our part for the purpose of safety. We wouldn't want to discuss the more sensitive initial steps the time travelers have helped us with. But from beginning where your quote begins I can explain but will have to start from the Last step.

Our end goal is to create a singularity that would allow us the purpose of warping space-time. A singularity just means a "black hole". A kugelblitz which means "Ball lightning" in German, is just a reference to mean a micro black hole created by focusing light or radiation in a small enough region for it to warp space-time enough to form an event-horizon and become self-trapped. So that you know I'm not just making up "gibberish", General relativity and the equivalence of mass and energy helps to uphold this theory. If enough radiation is aimed into a region, the concentration of energy can warp space-time enough for the region to become a black hole. The main problem is then creating something that could generate enough energy to form a Kugelblitz.

The energy required to make a 600 million kilogram kugelblitz would be somewhere in the ballpark of roughly 3.864 1025 Watts. or 10% of the suns total energy output each second focused into a single attometer at a single instant which compared to the world's largest power plant that generates a total of 5 X 109 Watts is far more than humanity is capable of having produced in our entire existence in just one second.

Our supposed "Future selves" then outlined the possibility of a Dyson Swarm. The idea is a variation of what's called a Dyson Sphere. In 1960, astrophysicist Freeman Dyson proposed the idea of building a vast shell around a parent star called a "Dyson Sphere" in effort to capture 100 percent the Sun's energy output. This idea of course, would later be ridiculed by his peers for quite obvious reasons. Those reasons being that they are just not plausible. The incredible stresses of a solar structure of that size are vastly greater than could be sustained by any known or will be known material. And according to our future counterparts, a material like such is never discovered. Even if it was, you would need impossibly large quantities, much more than there is non-hydrogen or helium matter in all of the planets in the solar system. The sphere would be unstable any small bump would cause one side to fall into the sun. It's just not a realistic or efficient way to get the energy required.

Though it's not feasible to create a Dyson SPHERE, the time travelers outlined the possibility of collecting the required output of our sun which would only be ten percent of its surface area by creating a Dyson "SWARM". We could get around all of the issues with the dyson sphere by just creating a dyson swarm that is effectively just individual solar collectors that are only a kilometer in diameter and each with its own independent stable orbit around the sun. Building enough of these would allow someone to read the required output of the sun in all directions.

The Main problems with this are the following: What material would there be enough of to cover 10% the surface area of the sun at a safe orbital distance and how would we procure it? The idea is to cannibalize Mercury. Mercury is ideal because it has a gigantic solid iron core, comprising over 40% of the planet's mass, combine that with the abundant oxygen in its crust and we can make Hematite. A naturally occurring, highly reflective iron oxide that has been used as primitive mirrors. So each of the solar collectors would essentially be a giant hematite mirror that is a kilometer across but as thin as tin foil.

The reflectors could then reflect light into a small solar power plant that would beam energy somewhere useful with a MASER. Mercury's gravity is also low enough that launching mined raw material into space for construction is pretty efficient. The last question becomes about time. Doing this fast enough.

The idea was then outlined by the time travelers to create an artificial intelligence and robotics manufacturing power that could self replicate and construct the dyson swarm. Being powered by the first collector that would have to be constructed would then allow them to grow at an exponential rate as more collectors self replicating would allow for more to be made. As one collector can create another. Two then make two. Four then make Four, etc."

Once Mercury is mined, it should yield enough collectors to read 10 percent of the suns output which is all that's required to make the kugelblitz which is a micro-singularity that can then be used to convert mass to energy with 100 percent efficiency as well as warp space-time to allow for 4th dimensional movement. Does that help to answer your question?"

SO MY QUESTION HERE IS: IS ALL OF THAT ACTUALLY LEGIT AND ARE THESE GUYS LEGIT IN CONTACT WITH TIME TRAVELERS. OR IS ALL OF THAT BS AND WOULD NEVER WORK?"

This is where things got increasingly weird though because when they had an elaborate explanation, the original comments that said it was fake and gibberish instantly changed their tone. They then debated the legitimacy of this and found it to have actual legitimate standing in theoretical physics. Even several people trying to dismiss the post and prove it wrong were proven wrong by other physicists that said "actually your math is wrong and that would work." hours later they call came to the conclusion that they honestly don't know and testing and research would have to be done because everything written is literally theoretical physics and new stuff coming out. general consensus being "It's possible but we don't know until we try."

Reason why I'm posting this here is because I honestly can't find much of anything about these guys (the owner of the site that claims to be in contact with his future self) and they do appear to be the most honest and open people with what they're trying to do, even claiming they don't know if it's their future selves or someone playing a prank on them, but they've been recently getting accurate predictions as well. Having opened up successful businesses and self-funding, not taking any donations from people or even putting ads on their site.

Does anyone know anything about these people?

lamdo263

TL DR This website (their owners) has the most legitimate claim of having been contacted by time travelers and even debated the future knowledge and intelligence against scientists and physicists with ease despite not having been educated in those fields prior to talking to time travelers. Time Travel | Timetravelresearchers Does anyone have any more information on these guys or noticed anything they've been doing?

I was on Reddit the other day and like the person who posted, I was in the time travel subreddit and noticed a post about the site timetravelresearchers.com the guy on the time travel subreddit made this post.

In his post he makes the comment that says "This website stood out to me because the phenomena that these people describe aligns almost perfectly with all the opinions I've had about the mechanisms of time travel." This guy being an astrophysics major as well.

After looking up this site more on Reddit I found an askphysics subreddit with a post about this website again. Where physicists and people with degrees were debating the physics of the site. I guess on the site, the owner (who claims to be in contact with his future self) posted about how the time travelers claimed to have traveled through time. These people on the askphysics then were debating the legitimacy of how it would all work and if it was realistic and could work. This was the original post below.

At first, the comments were pretty dismissing of this post. Most making the claim below that everything was gibberish and bullshit so the poster went back to the site and asked the owner to clarify on the points. the poster then added to the post what the owner said to him and this was the edit to that poster's post.

This is where things got increasingly weird though because when they had an elaborate explanation, the original comments that said it was fake and gibberish instantly changed their tone. They then debated the legitimacy of this and found it to have actual legitimate standing in theoretical physics. Even several people trying to dismiss the post and prove it wrong were proven wrong by other physicists that said "actually your math is wrong and that would work." hours later they call came to the conclusion that they honestly don't know and testing and research would have to be done because everything written is literally theoretical physics and new stuff coming out. general consensus being "It's possible but we don't know until we try."

Reason why I'm posting this here is because I honestly can't find much of anything about these guys (the owner of the site that claims to be in contact with his future self) and they do appear to be the most honest and open people with what they're trying to do, even claiming they don't know if it's their future selves or someone playing a prank on them, but they've been recently getting accurate predictions as well. Having opened up successful businesses and self-funding, not taking any donations from people or even putting ads on their site.

Does anyone know anything about these people?
Just a Dyson Sphere is possible, however a Dyson swarm, would take technologies from well beyond the 100 year from now time level. Every body, Jupiter, a black hole, brown dwarf, all have parallel gradient entry points, to where your ship must be at an angle to enter those points. I have no idea as to where their getting this technology.

With reference to Titor, he purportedly utilized a inter-reacting Kerr's black hole simulation, which is only the simulated black hole envelope, as two simulated holes over one another. This action yields a non-locality in time space. So if this double black hole simulation is achieved via a machine, then both a forward and a back in time direction could be in theory achieved.

Making a Dyson Swarm however, would deplete miles of mercury from the group, be potentially uncontrollable and this creation may merge with the Earth in a disastrous way. The power needed to start a Dyson Swarm, would be about that of an atomic submarine nuclear reactor in full output. So I hope that you begin to see the difficulties here? Thank you for brining this to our attention.Much appreciated.

TooCutie

Just a Dyson Sphere is possible, however a Dyson swarm, would take technologies from well beyond the 100 year from now time level. Every body, Jupiter, a black hole, brown dwarf, all have parallel gradient entry points, to where your ship must be at an angle to enter those points. I have no idea as to where their getting this technology.

With reference to Titor, he purportedly utilized a inter-reacting Kerr's black hole simulation, which is only the simulated black hole envelope, as two simulated holes over one another. This action yields a non-locality in time space. So if this double black hole simulation is achieved via a machine, then both a forward and a back in time direction could be in theory achieved.

Making a Dyson Swarm however, would deplete miles of mercury from the group, be potentially uncontrollable and this creation may merge with the Earth in a disastrous way. The power needed to start a Dyson Swarm, would be about that of an atomic submarine nuclear reactor in full output. So I hope that you begin to see the difficulties here? Thank you for brining this to our attention.Much appreciated.

They already better explained how and why the dyson swarm would easily would, it also doesn't take any power to "Activate" because they figured out hematite has naturally reflective properties. They swarm would also only be from the resources of mercury (which when the math was done on reddit proved there were more than enough to create it at its given size and width) and be only the 10 percent threshold of the sun to allow for easier construction. Most even said something like that could be created and worked on right now (the first collector) and that sending it would be the hardest step and its replication would be incredibly easy from there. This dyson swarm then seemed like the easiest means to generate the energy needed for microsingularities. and those microsingularities would easily be self dependent as when they are created could easily be fed mass and convert to energy. their proof being the theory of angular momentum and hawking radiation generated from the singularity.

Mercury also has next to no atmosphere and very little gravity so ejecting things to space would be easier than any other large celestial body.

"would deplete miles of mercury from the group, be potentially uncontrollable and this creation may merge with the Earth in a disastrous way. The power needed to start a Dyson Swarm, would be about that of an atomic submarine nuclear reactor in full output. "

Could you show where you got these numbers and the math for it? The numbers the people on reddit came up with seem to directly contradict what you're saying.

Mayhem

Zenith
Been a lot coming out of the wood work lately.

At the time of the equinox its always like this.

Mars Sextile Mercury atm.

Kairos

Greetings. I have been lurking for a little while. Time travel is one of my favorite interests.

I don't know about the feasibility of generating a kugelblitz from redirected light collected by a Dyson Swarm, but building a Dyson Swarm is not too difficult if you have the robotics and AI capabilities to do as they described. My background is in computer science, so in that respect, I think what they are describing here are what are called Von Neumann Machines. It's a basic consequence of the recursion theorem in theoretical computer science combined with artificial intelligence. Recursion theorem essentially proved that any theoretical machine (Turing Machine equivalent) can compute its own encoding, which means it can basically reproduce and even modify it's design if it is sufficiently clever.

So imagine you have this machine that you build here on Earth. It would have to be put together in orbit since it would need a lot of initial components. It need have the initial tools necessary to begin the process of replication and all the encodings needed to build various other kinds of robotics, factories, refineries, etc. Realistically, you'd want to start on an asteroid like Eros 433, which has lots of various metals needed to do this. Spread out to other asteroids. If your plan is to eventually strip most of Mercury's surface for the materials to build the actual swarm, building the army of robotics necessary is probably better done on asteroids since you won't have to deal with a lot of gravity which takes lots of energy to escape or move around in.

Burning down to Mercury is *not* cheap either. It takes a lot of delta v to get down there.

Most of the stuff they are talking about is common SF novel staples. I don't know about using kugelblitzes to make a time machine, though. It sounds similar enough to the John Titor story that they could have gotten it from there.

Honestly, building a Vonn Neuman machine is the second hardest problem they described next to building the time machine. It's theoretically straight-forward, but we are not there in terms of AI or robotics. Not even close.

Third hardest problem would be to figure out how to organize all the reflectors and time them so that they focus and redirect light into a single point somewhere. General relativity would be a total whore here because you'd have to time it absolutely perfectly. We are talking about 10% of the sun's light in a single second?? All focused into a single point in space?

I don't think anybody alive today would ever be around when something like that is possible unless we invent that longevity vaccine for ourselves and we are all still kicking a few centuries hence.

TimeFlipper

@TooCutie The above text you quoted seems to come from a pseudo intellectual guy we had here on Paranormalis about 18 months ago who wanted people (mostly girls :LOL:) to help him and his like minded friends to join them on a mission to discover time-travel....One of his grandiose theories was of literally blowing up a planet to obtain the power he needed!! :ROFLMAO:..

Two of our female members who shall remain anonymous were persuaded to join him and his friends on this wonderful quest of blowing up a planet and other such nonsensical theories...I believe that both our female members who moved over to the guys (Dark Side), eventually discovered that the guy and his friends only wanted them for reasons shall we say, of not discovering dyson swarms or spheres, but for providing much more mundane activities ;) :LOL:..

lamdo263

They already better explained how and why the dyson swarm would easily would, it also doesn't take any power to "Activate" because they figured out hematite has naturally reflective properties. They swarm would also only be from the resources of mercury (which when the math was done on reddit proved there were more than enough to create it at its given size and width) and be only the 10 percent threshold of the sun to allow for easier construction. Most even said something like that could be created and worked on right now (the first collector) and that sending it would be the hardest step and its replication would be incredibly easy from there. This dyson swarm then seemed like the easiest means to generate the energy needed for microsingularities. and those microsingularities would easily be self dependent as when they are created could easily be fed mass and convert to energy. their proof being the theory of angular momentum and hawking radiation generated from the singularity.

Mercury also has next to no atmosphere and very little gravity so ejecting things to space would be easier than any other large celestial body.

"would deplete miles of mercury from the group, be potentially uncontrollable and this creation may merge with the Earth in a disastrous way. The power needed to start a Dyson Swarm, would be about that of an atomic submarine nuclear reactor in full output. "

Could you show where you got these numbers and the math for it? The numbers the people on reddit came up with seem to directly contradict what you're saying.
First over, your'e a good armature scientist, or real one, "I don't know"? First things first and this is how the Titor time machine operates. If you go to the schematic of the John Titor Time Machine, one will see two devices inside, referred to as Frank Tippler Cylinders. In order for these to operate, they must be 1. either mixed bonded metals, so that when they, (possibly turn over each other), that they project a field. And 2.That there is some aspect of their function, such as a cryogenic amplification, that would also enhance their function.

This is basically the start of how his machine did operate. 2. The second aspect of this understanding is that two envelopes, not the entire black hole object are generated. This is known as a Kerr double black hole approximation, not singularity, as two in simulation black holes signatures, which would have to be like round envelopes, occur. What this does is gives the adjustable non-locality of space and time, however only subjected to the avarice of modulation. So this is a wiggling device, in similar fashion to a neon light, that one would see at a bar or tavern in how these twin Kerrs relate to one another. What is also not shown in this drawing, in the inner working of an approximate year 2006 personal computer. This has to be there as the Kerrs are two complex for any set electro-mechanical device to modulate. There must be a power shunt re-take induction principle, to add filtered power back into this machine, once the Kerrs are initiated. This all said, is how the Titor time machine words. (( THERE IS NOT SINGULAQITTY )).

On what your'e saying, this is a device that seems to me in interpretation to take materials right from the Earth or a pile of ore and modulate this collection? I know that the Indian Ramans had used mercury, but know that there were insanity claims as re-told in test from those times, due to contamination of humans in proximity to the Vimanas, said vee-man-as, during their flying ships routine operation. From what I can tell, they do not use mercury by and large anymore.

* One star and this means that I want your attention, any swarm has to be an instilling of some sort of power plus artificial intelligence over a swarm to be pile. So this means selected injection of mini flexible circuit boards, of a very high manufacturing caliber, injected into that pile. Then this pile goes into a quick segmenting by order activation of that pile to become another object.

For a Dyson Swarm, which is an arbitrary numbered quality of two large athletic field covered in a high coned pile of hematite, one would need a displace power manifold projector, this is by either its presence in the piles of ores, or as a projected AND modulated ray, of forming power, to be able to lift and shape those piles of ore, with the mercury in it, to defy gravity and also take shape.

This would mean that your power source, would either have to be held from a distance as a projected ray, or somehow be in the pile, proably in a sphere. To my knowledge, this action cannot be accomplished in this time bracket, due to technological shortcomings at this time.

MATH IS EXPRESSED AS Two hundred thousand tons of hematite ore. One standard power output, (not the reactor itself), in association with the two hundred thousand tons of movable fluent ore, this is to lift and activate, as per square 1/5 th kilometer of movable reactive mass, equals the need for a start principle, to electrify that mass as a movable mechanical object.

This cannot be calculated exactly, due to the needed segregation of power, heat from mass change, friction, nuclear energy conversion as a projected ray of some sort and any adverse reflected not foreseen reactions of that mass of mercury at a proximal range close to Earth.

The rest of this calculation could end up classified. However the best we know of swarm mechanics as held in simulation as recently seen is afforded in the Star Trek Movie Beyond. I do not recommend this principle of suggested mechanics put into action, due to the danger of mercury to human contamination via the relayer of collisional friction. *Another problem is, that your miniature circuit boards into the pile might not work and would be degraded. Know in math to power distribution ratios, this is a one to three power projection ratio. I am declaring this experiment as dangerous and do not in any way condone it.

An asking of this fellow board member poster, Too-cutie, could you please answer these questions to me as security verification questions. These are optional askings and you don't have to answer, but if you could would you, please? What is the best buy for woman's stockings in your age classification. What do women your age ask most for in a feminine nylon stocking? You were late for a bus, or did not get the taxi that you wanted and you had a hissy fit. Can I ask what you said, provided that it was not too swearing language? If you eat chocolate candy, then what is a favorite brand of chocolate that your particular grouping of women like and desire, please?
Please note, because of false identity profiles held as a tool in many time travel posting boards, I am just trying to get a picture that you are, who you really say you are, and no other ventured aspect, to my asking to who or what you may be. Thank you.

Star Trek: Beyond (2016) - IMDb Hematite - Wikipedia

TooCutie

@TooCutie The above text you quoted seems to come from a pseudo intellectual guy we had here on Paranormalis about 18 months ago who wanted people (mostly girls :LOL:) to help him and his like minded friends to join them on a mission to discover time-travel....One of his grandiose theories was of literally blowing up a planet to obtain the power he needed!! :ROFLMAO:..

Two of our female members who shall remain anonymous were persuaded to join him and his friends on this wonderful quest of blowing up a planet and other such nonsensical theories...I believe that both our female members who moved over to the guys (Dark Side), eventually discovered that the guy and his friends only wanted them for reasons shall we say, of not discovering dyson swarms or spheres, but for providing much more mundane activities ;):LOL:..

What were their names? This is their theory? Who were the people who left as well?

TooCutie

First over, your'e a good armature scientist, or real one, "I don't know"? First things first and this is how the Titor time machine operates. If you go to the schematic of the John Titor Time Machine, one will see two devices inside, referred to as Frank Tippler Cylinders. In order for these to operate, they must be 1. either mixed bonded metals, so that when they, (possibly turn over each other), that they project a field. And 2.That there is some aspect of their function, such as a cryogenic amplification, that would also enhance their function.

Tipler Cylinders are based on the theoretical functions that we exist in an infinite universe and you could mathematically elongate an infinitely long cylinder. quoted at "that in a spacetime containing a massive, infinitely long cylinder which was spinning along its longitudinal axis, the cylinder should create a frame-dragging effect. This frame-dragging effect warps spacetime in such a way that the light cones of objects in the cylinder's proximity become tilted, so that part of the light cone then points backwards along the time axis on a space-time diagram. Therefore, a spacecraft accelerating sufficiently in the appropriate direction can travel backwards through time along a closed timelike curve." This assumes that we could exist in an infinite universe (which is theoretical) and that we could generate an infinite warping of space time (Which is literally impossible) that could swallow the length of the infinite universe (which is impossible) there's a huge difference between theoretical math and practicality.

This is basically the start of how his machine did operate. 2. The second aspect of this understanding is that two envelopes, not the entire black hole object are generated. This is known as a Kerr double black hole approximation, not singularity, as two in simulation black holes signatures, which would have to be like round envelopes, occur. What this does is gives the adjustable non-locality of space and time, however only subjected to the avarice of modulation. So this is a wiggling device, in similar fashion to a neon light, that one would see at a bar or tavern in how these twin Kerrs relate to one another. What is also not shown in this drawing, in the inner working of an approximate year 2006 personal computer. This has to be there as the Kerrs are two complex for any set electro-mechanical device to modulate. There must be a power shunt re-take induction principle, to add filtered power back into this machine, once the Kerrs are initiated. This all said, is how the Titor time machine words. (( THERE IS NOT SINGULAQITTY )).

You must be mistaken. The Kerr Double Black Hole Approximation is utilizing TWO black holes. A black hole IS a singularity and so this uses two singularities. The word Singularity just refers to the mathematical singularity a black hole creates when its gravity is so massive and the object is so dense that light cannot escape.

On what your'e saying, this is a device that seems to me in interpretation to take materials right from the Earth or a pile of ore and modulate this collection? I know that the Indian Ramans had used mercury, but know that there were insanity claims as re-told in test from those times, due to contamination of humans in proximity to the Vimanas, said vee-man-as, during their flying ships routine operation. From what I can tell, they do not use mercury by and large anymore.

This is also another example of why you must be mistaken. Please re-read the owners write up under the EDIT on the quote. Never does it reference mining anything on earth. I think you're also mistaking Mercury (the liquid metal) for Mercury the planet. They want to mine the planet mercury for its iron core and the oxygen in the crust to produce the iron oxide compound Hematite. (Which is a real compoud, I don't know why you quoted a star trek wiki for it)

* One star and this means that I want your attention, any swarm has to be an instilling of some sort of power plus artificial intelligence over a swarm to be pile. So this means selected injection of mini flexible circuit boards, of a very high manufacturing caliber, injected into that pile. Then this pile goes into a quick segmenting by order activation of that pile to become another object.

This is a strawman and something they didn't cover.

For a Dyson Swarm, which is an arbitrary numbered quality of two large athletic field covered in a high coned pile of hematite, one would need a displace power manifold projector, this is by either its presence in the piles of ores, or as a projected AND modulated ray, of forming power, to be able to lift and shape those piles of ore, with the mercury in it, to defy gravity and also take shape.

I think everything you covered from here on out was assumptions or you misunderstanding what was being said. I wasn't asking for you to explain why you think it's fake. I don't need your opinion on that. And it would only be your OPINION because this plan and its outline has been featured on so many debates now and even actual science shows and simulations to show it would work and could be worked on now. I'm just asking about the website owner, who they are, where they might be, and so on.

An asking of this fellow board member poster, Too-cutie, could you please answer these questions to me as security verification questions. These are optional askings and you don't have to answer, but if you could would you, please? What is the best buy for woman's stockings in your age classification. What do women your age ask most for in a feminine nylon stocking? You were late for a bus, or did not get the taxi that you wanted and you had a hissy fit. Can I ask what you said, provided that it was not too swearing language? If you eat chocolate candy, then what is a favorite brand of chocolate that your particular grouping of women like and desire, please? Please note, because of false identity profiles held as a tool in many time travel posting boards, I am just trying to get a picture that you are, who you really say you are, and no other ventured aspect, to my asking to who or what you may be. Thank you.

If I was to be honest, your questions seem like someone a guy with a fetish wants to know and not something to identify a "certain type of woman." But since you attempted to answer my questions, (Not really, since I was asking about the people behind the site not whether or not the idea works) I'll attempt to answer yours. Most of these questions also assume all girls are the same, my tastes and preferences might not be the same as others so just take it with a grain of salt. I'm not speaking for all women.

For your first question, that's hard, no idea actually. I like the ones with the stripes on the back. I know there's a special name for them but I don't know how they're called. Second question is for them to be dense, they should be strong but nice and tight. It sucks to be sitting down and to look at yourself and see them rip apart and you look like a monster but you have to pretend you look nice. For your third question, I guess if bad words don't count (I would normally say the F word or call my best friend to meet me somewhere else so we can meet up someplace else so I don't go alone myself, I always need company) it would be somewhere along the lines of "Oh no, I'm late". (Kind of an awkward question). For your last question, I don't eat chocolate but maybe cupcakes. Maybe even a chocolate cake but I don't like chocolate because I don't like sweet food. I eat it very seldom. The only chocolate I do eat is the Milka Chocolate but even that's very seldom, maybe once per two or three months.

lamdo263

Tipler Cylinders are based on the theoretical functions that we exist in an infinite universe and you could mathematically elongate an infinitely long cylinder. quoted at "that in a spacetime containing a massive, infinitely long cylinder which was spinning along its longitudinal axis, the cylinder should create a frame-dragging effect. This frame-dragging effect warps spacetime in such a way that the light cones of objects in the cylinder's proximity become tilted, so that part of the light cone then points backwards along the time axis on a space-time diagram. Therefore, a spacecraft accelerating sufficiently in the appropriate direction can travel backwards through time along a closed timelike curve." This assumes that we could exist in an infinite universe (which is theoretical) and that we could generate an infinite warping of space time (Which is literally impossible) that could swallow the length of the infinite universe (which is impossible) there's a huge difference between theoretical math and practicality.

You must be mistaken. The Kerr Double Black Hole Approximation is utilizing TWO black holes. A black hole IS a singularity and so this uses two singularities. The word Singularity just refers to the mathematical singularity a black hole creates when its gravity is so massive and the object is so dense that light cannot escape.

This is also another example of why you must be mistaken. Please re-read the owners write up under the EDIT on the quote. Never does it reference mining anything on earth. I think you're also mistaking Mercury (the liquid metal) for Mercury the planet. They want to mine the planet mercury for its iron core and the oxygen in the crust to produce the iron oxide compound Hematite. (Which is a real compoud, I don't know why you quoted a star trek wiki for it)

This is a strawman and something they didn't cover.

I think everything you covered from here on out was assumptions or you misunderstanding what was being said. I wasn't asking for you to explain why you think it's fake. I don't need your opinion on that. And it would only be your OPINION because this plan and its outline has been featured on so many debates now and even actual science shows and simulations to show it would work and could be worked on now. I'm just asking about the website owner, who they are, where they might be, and so on.

If I was to be honest, your questions seem like someone a guy with a fetish wants to know and not something to identify a "certain type of woman." But since you attempted to answer my questions, (Not really, since I was asking about the people behind the site not whether or not the idea works) I'll attempt to answer yours. Most of these questions also assume all girls are the same, my tastes and preferences might not be the same as others so just take it with a grain of salt. I'm not speaking for all women.

For your first question, that's hard, no idea actually. I like the ones with the stripes on the back. I know there's a special name for them but I don't know how they're called. Second question is for them to be dense, they should be strong but nice and tight. It sucks to be sitting down and to look at yourself and see them rip apart and you look like a monster but you have to pretend you look nice. For your third question, I guess if bad words don't count (I would normally say the F word or call my best friend to meet me somewhere else so we can meet up someplace else so I don't go alone myself, I always need company) it would be somewhere along the lines of "Oh no, I'm late". (Kind of an awkward question). For your last question, I don't eat chocolate but maybe cupcakes. Maybe even a chocolate cake but I don't like chocolate because I don't like sweet food. I eat it very seldom. The only chocolate I do eat is the Milka Chocolate but even that's very seldom, maybe once per two or three months.
I would like to express a sincere thanks for answering my security questions. Now for the subject topic, I don't go by websites or what they do on them. I gather a probabilistic profile of what is said and only look at the subject matter.

On the Dyson Swarm, the components simply are, materials, a controlling boss, that could be a series of computers, people knowledgeable to operate them, a purpose and a confederate into activating that swarm. Star Trek the movie, Beyond, shows this.

Sorry if I ( had confused the planet Mercury from what your'e saying and the substance mercury, but in both instances, the dual terms could be used to create a Dyson Swarm). Said alien spaceship, in the altering of their form and design already demonstrate part of this capability. So I will say that a Dyson Swarm is more than possible but even difficult for modern alien life forms as this Earth may covertly know.

On the Kerrs, once again very carefully, there is a not singularity. The singularity that your'e looking for, is mentioned in regular black holes only. Please go back into the TII, (way-back time travel institute), recorded arguments and look for the statement by Ms. Pamela More, that twin double Kerrs, are only an approximation of a black hole. You've got to understand that within a generated action of the Titor machine that only the outer covering envelope simulation of the outline of double black holes appears. It is not the fully double solid black holes.

The action of these Kerrs appearance is modulated by a not seen computer, stemming from the action of the inside of the machine twin Tippler generating pillars. These pillars, may or may not be super-cooled, but in reality, do generate the twin double Kerr simulated actions. This is a non-locality, so like a wheeled cart on a slide track, the vehicle making these can go the directions of forwards and backwards in time.

I feel that the John Titor story was genuinely copied by another timeline, so there might be a real John Titor and a more than likely fake one. This is as much as I'm allowed to give you.

On the Dyson Swarm, this is a dangerous device, as one needs the sizing of artificial intelligence, that we don't have at this time, in order to make it work. So by military security now, this is an exceedingly dangerous device, to have and operate, as it has the potential to swarm intelligence, which is similar to cloud insect intelligence, thussly' in possibility becoming out of control.

I don't want to have people with government security i.d badges at my door, so this is only as much as I can give you. You must fill in the rest. Has been a pleasure talking to you. Oh' and by the way, in the estimation of a Dyson Swarm using raw materials, one only needs an amount of materials as this relates to power estimation, to begin with. The type of computer that would do this, would be about fifty to one hundred years in advancement, plus peripherals, into the future of advancement. Something that we don't have here and now. Say if you were a spy, you might be fishing for facts, "Could this actually be done"? So'... this is the why of the security prose. (smile)

Last edited: