interesting information links real or not? yet interesting ...

Peaceseeker

If biological aliens ever came to the Earth, the entire biosphere would be contaminated. It isn't something anybody could hide. It would cause a lot of problems for our entire planet.

that is only assuming that they would carry with them such contaminations.

if they came from a parallel earth, from another universe, then they would most likely have a body which came from earth as well, just from a different universe. There bodies then would not carry any contamination , because they came from earth.

the other thought is if they come from another planet in space (a planet that is very much like earth). i do not understand why one would assume that they already would have been contaminated enough to effect the biosphere.

when the space plane that the west use to use (before they stopped using it) would go up to space, i would imagine that it returned with some sort of radiation or some sort of contamination , yet it did not destroy the biosphere, neither did the astronauts that went.

if they did, they were quarantined until they were cleansed.

no offense, yet it seems you are basing your view upon what the government or some scientists say is true. Most of us can see the lies they create, especially about the subject. Brainwashing people to close their minds and spread their lies, seem to be what they are best at themselves. then some folks end up believing what they say.

that is unfortunate , because by seeing it in such way, truths can never really be known until the aliens themselves choose to reveal themselves openly to the world.

i highly recommend opening Your mind to a more obvious and wider truth, That not everything is true because they said so.

peace.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Peaceseeker

I've listened to " Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy : Interview with an Alien" at least half a dozen times. It is written in a very believable fashion. I want to believe it is real. Of course there are lots of good writers out there that make a living spinning a good yarn.
i listened to this hours long video 3 times and it took days at a time to listen to them bit by bit and being so long and detailed the first 2 time i listened to it i got a mystery headrush of energy as if my neurons was trying to fire up and recall past lives and information the third time i dident get it but why twice in a row its as if this video has got my deep subconscious trying to recall some hidden knowledge without success, and some of what was said ties in with reincarnation and more i think that video has some interesting stuff in it