Interesting websites

3sp

Thought it would be good to start a thread for posting interesting websites. Any comments welcome as to how people feel about the sites or the info contained on them.

I am curious about this site it has my interest but it also seems a bit out there and possibly fiction. There is a lot of interesting info especially this section on time gates. Please share thoughts and feelings on it.

Chronos: Time Gates

3sp

Some funny stuff on there. Is it a mix of sillyness and real stuff?
Oh i see just checked some of the links good stuff. The post about their ads threw me off:

Our Ads Yield Googool % Bigger
bang.png
&
pow.png
er per Attention Span !
Our Ads Repair Your DNA Telomeres and Increase Stem Cell Production 72%+ !
Our Ads Cure ALL Mental Diseases !
Our Ads Activate Your Pineal Gland, Clean Your Chakras & Raise Kundalini !
Our Ads Cure Erectile Malfunction, Impotence, Sterility, Frigidity & Manopause !
Our Ads Are Sharia-Submissive, Zio-Kosher & Illuminati-Approved !
Satisfaction Unconditionally Guaranteed !

3sp

This site has a lot of interesting info and is all over the board. I am into what is on there but question where the sources are for the claims.
Any thoughts on it? Saw a review giving it one star and really dissing it as some kind of false info but who knows. This is a page with a bunch of threads off the reptilian topic. This site is hard to navigate but there is a lot more than just this topic. I see this site a lot w different things i search.

The Occult Reptilian Saga - La Saga Oculta de Los Reptilianos

titorite

All the good websites are gone.... Hell.com gone, Spy.net is still there. Americanfederalempire.net was amazing when I first discovered it. Its gone now. It was originally related to titor... but the old wild west days for freaky webstes is over.... its all google sanitized now.

3sp

All the good websites are gone.... Hell.com gone, Spy.net is still there. Americanfederalempire.net was amazing when I first discovered it. Its gone now. It was originally related to titor... but the old wild west days for freaky webstes is over.... its all google sanitized now.
What was on hell.com? Google is kind of like hell. I like using Bing for searching but I remember back when there were no search engines. There was a book with listed websites. Some friends and I decided to try making up a site to see if it came up . We thought hmmm yourmom.com. sure enough was a site with your mom jokes. Now is it possible @titorite that there is an archive of the ones missing? Possibly on archive.org?

Ok i found a really weird one. Now WHAT is up with all these Tachyon products?? Check out how this do it yourself to any object of your own at home service works. I am open minded but a lot of new age products seem either fake , way overpriced or both. Please leave some feedback on this one, kind of funny and appalling in a way.

How I can get Tachyon into my own items in my own home.

titorite

Nah, I checked out memory hole and other web cache sites looking for Americanfederalempire.com... It disappeared just a few days after I found it. Their is no record of what I originally saw. Something else was put in its place. But originally americanfederalempire.com and its . net mirror were just one page graphic that shown the titor insigna , an eye looking up and the words titor for president in 2036 , which i think was a reference to a joke he made about the importance of starting early when campaigning for president.