Interview me

Tron1

Ask away. I'm for real. You think I'm a phony then that's your problem. I only remember bits and pieces. Yes I used the Infamous HDR. Ask. No Trump does not become President again.

GBBrawler

Ask away. I'm for real. You think I'm a phony then that's your problem. I only remember bits and pieces. Yes I used the Infamous HDR. Ask. No Trump does not become President again.
Ok, what results from the audits of the 2020 US elections?

Tron1

Where can I find a good cup of coffee or near that? I would assume the audits are online because you said 2020. It already
happened.

Navigator

Just a few questions, for now anyway...

1) Did you travel to the past or future?

2) What can you remember for certain?

3) Are memories still returning to you, or is there some sort of memory block?

4) What is the most surprising thing you have learned about time travel?

5) What are the greatest limitations of the HDR?

Tron1

The most surprising thing I found out about using time travel is that your better off in the present. I remember alot but put it in the back of my mind. To tell you the truth. There are so many timelines. I have not been home in 3 years. You age differently to. 2075 2056 2036 1865. Most were future trips. Trying to come home was impossible so I threw my machine away.

Yeats

If you truly have something to say
There's no need for a Q or an A.
Just say it, old man!
The rest all be damned!
Either that -- or just fade away.

Mayhem

Zenith
yeah well everytime you say something you change your story, at this rate you must of had 50 hdrs:)