Into the past

Jurij

I wanna travel one month into the past to fix something i truly regret.
Contact me. I help you, you help me.

Scorpio_Rose

I wanna travel one month into the past to fix something i truly regret.
Contact me. I help you, you help me.

If you find someone let me know! I am also looking to TT to the past to fix a mistake, 7mo back.

Scorpio Rose

TimeFlipper

You will have to learn to live with your mistakes, everybody makes mistakes and its all part of a learning curve in life..
The Reality is, you cannot go back in time...Everybody has wished at some point in their life to go back in time..

You will have no doubt, seen hundreds of postings especially on You Tube, that "explain" how to travel backwards in time...All i can say is use your own judgements for what is truth or nonsense...

Almost all of us on Paranormalis do believe that time-travel is possible and many have conducted experiments, but at this moment in time we are all still in the experimental stages, including myself...There is no simple way of travelling through time and it will have many many dangers that few people are aware of..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Jurij - Aliens may have the answers you need, but if you're not interested in them, good luck finding someone in the U. S. government who is willing to give away time travel secrets, or inventing a form of time travel yourself.

But in any event, unless you've got a master plan to change a lot of things in the past made for a worthwhile purpose like I do, TimeFlipper is right in that you really should learn from your mistakes if all you want to do is correct one flaw, which is likely small potatoes compared to a plan like mine.

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626 Please dont quote me on the time-locks for preventing problems when you leave our dimension, Num7 had a go at me when i mentioned them in a statement you brought up about Aliens and time-travel a couple of weeks ago :LOL: (joking with you)..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Scorpio_Rose & @ROBST3R - I haven't made contact with aliens yet, but I merely speculate on how to do so. My best advice to attract aliens is to play some great, pure music that is universal (I'd recommend classical music, Gregorian chants, and meditation music). Keep trying, and you should achieve an alien encounter. And if the aliens deem you worthy enough of time traveling/changing history, they should help you in your quest. Good luck!