Introduction and thanks

Gary B

Hi there. Thanks for accepting my request to join. I am quite interested in time travel and believe it is not only possible but is in fact being used today (but by the rich and famous only). Have read a lot that some have written about it not being possible due to the grandfather paradox, but I don't subscribe to that. Have come on board to learn more about it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis Gary! And I wish you good luck in finding what you're looking for. :)

Angelface239

Hi there. Thanks for accepting my request to join. I am quite interested in time travel and believe it is not only possible but is in fact being used today (but by the rich and famous only). Have read a lot that some have written about it not being possible due to the grandfather paradox, but I don't subscribe to that. Have come on board to learn more about it.
I am also intrested in time travel as will. Bit i am not sure if there is anything i can do of having my past fixed of what i did before that negstively affected it in my present timeline.