Introduction

iamonarch

--The last time I posted on an "Introduction" I felt the need to needlessly provide an analytical breakdown of the new member's username...but only because someone asked about it X D
--@~Anastasya~ is pretty self explanatory...I find it interesting you join around Easter, as early Christians favored the name for children born at that time...
--Anyway, whether Princess or Saint, Russian or otherwise, welcome to the forum--I just recently got here myself...It's pretty rad X D

TimeFlipper

welcome to the paranormalis i to have an interest in time travel and aliens and more

Yes Anastasya, our member Steve is a great guy and is renowned for being THE Mr Romantic with all our new lady members, he would never ask you back to his place on the pretext of showing you his "etchings", he is a first class electrical engineer, and would only show you all the fantastic devices that he is brilliant at making!! :LOL:….only joking, but he IS a great guy and engineer (y):D..

steven chiverton

oh thankyou time flipper im flattered when i build something i re engineer the schematic to make it simpler to read and follow then i rebuild it and improve it and make it better looking

TimeFlipper

oh thankyou time flipper im flattered when i build something i re engineer the schematic to make it simpler to read and follow then i rebuild it and improve it and make it better looking

Perhaps you could engineer something to make me better looking at short distance cobber! :LOL:..