Introduction

Who is Pamela Moore to John Titor ? Where or when is she?

• Total voters

Yesteryear

Since I am very new to this site I'm supposed to introduce myself now where I'm supposed to do that I don't know so I'm choosing right here I'm 41 years old and I've been studying unsolved mysteries supernatural anonymous unsolved mysteries of any kind you can ever imagine and I've debunked so many it's not even funny however there are a few that I have still continued to study to this day I have an addiction to solving things and constantly learning most of us call them UFOs government calls on uap's in my theory seems to be only known by me considering I haven't heard or seen anybody else think you're saying the same thing that I suspect I mean I have been studying this since I was about 13 years old and I'm now 41 what's funny is I took it all seriously like it was my job I must find out I must know 100% sure I know exactly where they work on alien technology also know where the real Men in Black is located yes that's right the real Men in Black I still have proof in my head unfortunately I had to throw away all the written proof I had collected over the years due to safety reasons I also have theories of my own such as I think our government has been trading technology in exchange for what they want instead of me telling you what they want I'd like to see what others say first another theory is I believe apple is a device from alien tech take two Apple logos and turn them sideways and put them together you will see a picture of an alien however this could be a coincidence but to me that's highly unlikely since I don't believe in coincidences only extremely rare supernatural coincidences to me any person from another country that goes to another country is considered an alien or an illegal alien so when I hear alien from outer space I know what people mean but I believe that that's what we call them yes they are very highly intelligent but I believe I know what they truly are and why they visit and don't stay well don't stay to be seen I have done a lot of research I'm not an anthropologist however I do study people I know that sounds strange even though I'm a human being myself I'll just say truth is stranger than fiction a lot stranger and I think in every fairy tale or movie there is some truth one day we all will be invaded by a cosmic invasion and by that I don't mean visitors I mean war I also don't think that we were here first I think that they were but let's forget the thinking and the theories even though I still like to hear them I'm interested in 100% facts if anyone can help with that feel free to let me know if anyone has a theory or reason to believe that they're almost certain please share and I will do the same I graduated high school college vocational school and continue to learn it's my addiction I think I would take an IQ score but we simply don't have any test that can measure intelligence

Yesteryear

Since I'm new to this site I really don't know what the boxes I'm checking are for to vote for I'm just letting you know what I've found and asking for some explanation please share

Yesteryear

No I don't think so but there's a lot of her names that have obituaries with different dates chances are she's a real time traveler it'd be fairly easy for her to even read when I'm typing
I just started investigating this a couple days ago so within a couple weeks I'll have the answers I don't fail

Yesteryear