Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Introductory Post

Ralan

1702432048953.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Urno Arnan Ralan

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Introductory Post

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Ralan post Oct 3 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 7

Urno Arnan Ralan, December 2003:

On B55, C2350 (around 5900AD), a reformation and surveillance craft upon which I was training entered area b6i of the Orion arm. We passed into a live solar system the next day, and the engines shut down. Core power diverted to life support, and 3500 people were left stranded kilo light years from the nearest hub sector with no power for high spectrum communication. Within a week the first few thousand were dead from axus radiation poisoning caused by a huge and unexplainable energy source at the system's core. Three months passed and only a few hundred of the more strongly genofixed passengers were left, myself included. Almost exactly on the dawn of C01, the stability field in the entire area broke down, and left the normal universal time plane. I do not know what happened to us then; we awoke after what seemed a short period of unconsciousness to find ourselves about a light year from the point we left, in the same area.

The RSC main power drive was restored, but the engines were too severely damaged to be reactivated. Around one hundred people had made it to that point, and by the time the craft light modules had been repaired the ARP had killed off most of that number. Twelve modules, each with four passengers left the craft which then shut itself down, but eight of these lost power leaving the area killing their passengers. Three of the four modules were lost to me soon after, and my crew mates and I on the last module reached the nearest stable live system 1200 light years away after four months of hyperspace travel. We targeted the system's stable planet and landed on the island of Great Britain. Para At Atan Dascar died adjusting to the planet's atmosphere and myself and the others destroyed the module and any remaining equipment excluding our personal belongings. My remaining companions were Irom Is Landos and Asfat Harin Kirtah. I later found the native year to be 1946AD.

This seems to make me a time traveller of sorts then, although the process is still a horrifying mystery to me. I know that even in my time of galactic communication controlled time travel is still a hopeless dream for billions of philosophers: I am stranded on this world with no hope of ever returning to my own home in both space and time.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Urno Arnan Ralan · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Urno Arnan Ralan

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th November 2004 - 11:41 PM