Invisible Vortex Filmed In Full Spectrum

Bullethead21

This video captures a vortex opening near the moon.....

I had posted a while back on how natural occurring vortex and portals happen where the sun and earth magnetic fields meet out in space.

NASA now even has a way to locate and predict the occurrences.....

It is this type evidence and theory that supports the idea that these naturally occurring events could not happen here on earth within our atmosphere.....and if they did, they would be extremely destructive.......

I think there is some confusion on the difference between a geomagnetic anomaly and a naturally occuring vortex.....IMHO

Please note that I do not necessarily agree with the full content of this video, nor do I subscribe to the authors websites/channels.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Very interesting video: vortex not sure about that.

Bullethead21

Could just be a normal UFO or black budget craft, why a vortex?

A "normal UFO"???????? Ummmmmm......

WTF is a normal UFO? Are there UFO's that are NOT normal?

Why a vortex?????. Did you even actually watch the video??

I get that some people will disagree and all....,in fact that is why I posted this here, to stir debate and conversation.......but when someone makes a comment like this, it really really makes me wonder if any of this is worth the trouble.......

I thought this was a serious forum with serious members......

Last edited:

Itheblaze

Interesting video but seeing as we can't zip on over there and have a closer look see, why it could be a meteorite, a ufo (not normal of course), a lost soccer ball. Really, its all just speculation at the level we humans are at now. Always continuing forward and upward.