Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
TIPTON, Iowa — A resident of Cedar County claims he encountered a UFO and that it sent him a message.

22-year-old Zachary James Carr said on Friday that he was walking along Inland Road when he noticed the flying object hovering over the road.

“It was between 10 and 11 at night. The flying saucer flew up to me,” Carr told Cryptozoology News.

The object, he explains, was leaving a trail behind that looked like water. The vehicle was also capable of becoming invisible at times, he added.

“It was flying around me at incredible speed.”

But Carr says there was something else about the sighting.

“It talked to me, telepathically. It stated that it was mapping the area to send people there,” he explained. “It looks like it, and whomever it works with, were unfamiliar of the region anyhow.”

After a few minutes, according to the eyewitness, the object began flying away at a fast speed.

“Started at probably 30 mph, then went so fast it was impossible to see until stopping and taking off again.”

Carr said that he couldn’t see anybody piloting the device.

He described the object as a “chrome colored saucer”.

“It was around the size of a normal vehicle like a medium sized car,” he said.

Carr, who provided his personal contact information, said he wouldn’t mind to be questioned further about the incident by taking conventional verification tests.

He did not present photographic evidence of the purported sighting.

Earlier this year, a motorist driving on an Iowa road shared the photograph of a creature inside a cylindrical hovering device that resembled a trash can.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies. Three months earlier, former president Bill Clinton surprised the Jimmy Kimmel show audience when he made a comment regarding the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

Also last year, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

In September, a Canadian man snapped a photograph of a disk-shaped UFO in Ontario.

Former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet last February expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

A book written by NASA last year also suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

The post Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

walt willis

Now we are talking! Thanks!
You have give some very helpful information.
This is why we need forums like this one!
You did your homework well...A+

IlluminatiArchbishop

Hey I am Zachary James Carr. Anyhow it was near Redstar Road not Inland Road (I was not familiar with the area and Inland Road was the last marker I saw while leaving the area). It was not above the road hovering instead I was about to be attacked by wolves (one was already about ten feet in front of me) when the saucer flew down doing a flip and zig zags before hovering about 50ft to the right of the road and another 50ft high. Anyhow it started communicating telepathically even convincing me to go vegan within about five minutes of contact then it said "we do not need to meet right now as we have already met and I am busy" then it told me a few other things before slowly taking off and spraying what it proclaimed was like water but from it's home planet and it said it was going to observe what was an old insane asylum and the fairgrounds as they found the area interesting. It also said they were mapping the area and planning to eventually send reinforcements to the region though no less than 8-9yrs. If anyone is more interested feel free to message me anytime.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Also I have been contacted by FBI and Secret Service a few times and have two FBI agent's business cards which I might upload a picture or two of eventually to show I am being honest.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I would like to say a bit about myself too so you can understand I am no idiot. I was called a genius since about 4th or 5th grade when I was told I could join an organization called College for Kids where I would have been taken to a college (Blackhawk) every day after my normal schooling and for college credits also was told I may have the opportunity to graduate early and they would get me into an Ivy League college but sadly my father whom was a prick police officer did not want me hanging out with college kids and my then girlfriend so I never did the program. So just wanted to note this so anyone thinking I am just an idiot vying for attention will realize it is not the case.

GBBrawler

Hey I am Zachary James Carr. Anyhow it was near Redstar Road not Inland Road (I was not familiar with the area and Inland Road was the last marker I saw while leaving the area). It was not above the road hovering instead I was about to be attacked by wolves (one was already about ten feet in front of me) when the saucer flew down doing a flip and zig zags before hovering about 50ft to the right of the road and another 50ft high. Anyhow it started communicating telepathically even convincing me to go vegan within about five minutes of contact then it said "we do not need to meet right now as we have already met and I am busy" then it told me a few other things before slowly taking off and spraying what it proclaimed was like water but from it's home planet and it said it was going to observe what was an old insane asylum and the fairgrounds as they found the area interesting. It also said they were mapping the area and planning to eventually send reinforcements to the region though no less than 8-9yrs. If anyone is more interested feel free to message me anytime.
If this is you, why do you refer to yourself as the bisexual mobster?