Is An Ancient City Hidden Under Antarctica?

Night Vision

Is An Ancient City Hidden Under Antarctica?

:eek: Watched a new Ancient Alien episode about pyramids being found in Antartica. They were talking about evidence of ancient cities being buried under 2 miles of ice :confused:

Harte

"Is an ancient city hidden under Antarctica?"

I'm going with - no.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe, who knows?? Would we be able to detect ancient ruins beneath 2 miles of ice with our current technology?

I'm wondering how bad the ice would affect such ruins. Ice is very heavy after all. What do you think?

Krish

I was told, there is a library there and nothing more, some 100,000 years ago. We could find out after the ice melts, since there is no scientific links to anything....so, presently say NO until we find it...then all hell will brake loose...

This could happen in about 200 years...(ice melting time)...long after us...

On the other hand, NASA may have sent a nuclear powered robot vehicle there and keeping it secret. If I was NASA, I could do that, not a problem...

RHYS

In late 2010/early 2011, my team was sent to Antarctica to manage a project we designed on SDS2. The entire trip was well-guarded & organized. First to NZ for field training & a ton of crap and papers you can only imagine before anyone is allowed to traverse on to the ice. It literally felt like I was exchanging my signature and my body to leave the whole freaking earth.

Anyway, I know it was a privilege to get a chance most never will. And as surreal as it sounds, being there did not feel like being on earth at all. The sheer size could be felt, the desolation, air quality, unpolluted except for near the stations (diesel). The sky looked HUGE, perfectly preserved remains of the once-living frozen in time. My soul felt forced to search... and I did. That was the turning point when I actually realized there is wayyy more "here" than we can fathom. But I guess I've always known that - just sealed my proof. It opened my mind to where it never stops.

I know the OP opened by speculating about what could be lurking deep beneath the ice. I wish I had all my knowledge now when I was there. But I just wanted to bear witness to how it felt so different from any place I've ever seen. I wouldn't describe it as unpleasant (in fact, some days it was actually warmer than Winter in the Midwest). But definitely kind of "eerie" like there was much more there.... somewhere.

Krish

In late 2010/early 2011, my team was sent to Antarctica to manage a project we designed on SDS2.

I wish I had all my knowledge now when I was there. .

If you care to think about Universal Governance, there is a lot more. You are a child in this system...may be someday...

Thank you...

RHYS

OPPMUR: "OP" refers to "original poster", the one who starts a topic.

SDS2 is a structural steel engineering software program.

And KRISH: I have no idea what you're talking abt. At all....

Krish

OPPMUR: "OP" refers to "original poster", the one who starts a topic.

And KRISH: I have no idea what you're talking abt. At all....

Perhaps, I misunderstood your communication...we are not in telepathy...may be when you explain your questions ....in common English, i will get it and explain it properly...Then again there could be understanding differences...we shall see...thank you...