Is Anyone Near?

jasmineee12

Good morning, good evening, and goodnight to all. I just wanted to ask/say to anyone on here if you believe you are near or complete with building a time machine (machine taking you forward or backwards in time) or any device that takes you PHYSICALLY to another dimension/universe/parallel please tell me! If you have a method or are nearly done completing it and money is your issue, message me. I am 100% willing to pay for parts and come out to where you live, as well as participating in building it or gathering information. The reasons I ask is because I overthink things and there are multiple theories and methods out there but its hard for me to build or create a method. I'm just telling you now I have an issue with my memory so it takes me even longer to learn things, i'm struggling in finding ways and who to believe. I'm just tired and exhausted being in this time/dimension, I need to be in a place where i'm happy or at least where i can go back in time and fix errors. Yes I know of paradoxes but i don't really believe in them 100% also you never know until you try. If you think you are one of these people and are willing to meet with me and (finish) create(ing) this machine and need the money just message me and I will tell you everything as well as answer all your questions. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/evening/night. :)

lamdo263

Good morning, good evening, and goodnight to all. I just wanted to ask/say to anyone on here if you believe you are near or complete with building a time machine (machine taking you forward or backwards in time) or any device that takes you PHYSICALLY to another dimension/universe/parallel please tell me! If you have a method or are nearly done completing it and money is your issue, message me. I am 100% willing to pay for parts and come out to where you live, as well as participating in building it or gathering information. The reasons I ask is because I overthink things and there are multiple theories and methods out there but its hard for me to build or create a method. I'm just telling you now I have an issue with my memory so it takes me even longer to learn things, i'm struggling in finding ways and who to believe. I'm just tired and exhausted being in this time/dimension, I need to be in a place where i'm happy or at least where i can go back in time and fix errors. Yes I know of paradoxes but i don't really believe in them 100% also you never know until you try. If you think you are one of these people and are willing to meet with me and (finish) create(ing) this machine and need the money just message me and I will tell you everything as well as answer all your questions. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/evening/night. :)
I do not know if you're over the ages of 18 or 21, whatever the cognizance of legal responsibility is for the state you live in. There are such devices as the HDR, which only sends half of you to whatever time that you desire. However I do suggest this advice and this is, read on all the educational materials on time travel devices, that you can find on the net.
You must be of a responsible age and personal character determination, in order to employ the use of time travel devices.
A lot can and sometimes does go wrong, or miscalculated during any said time travel device use. so you from just what I've said here, must develop a yes and no list, as to you can or can't do what you feel is possible with time travel and then stick to that.

Sometimes, even with an experience beginning time travel novice, you can make a mistake.A fellow in my past acquaintance, had managed to zone into an alternate reality, which was similar to a modern Tokyo, materializing him and his HDR on a busy overpass.This reality had time travel warning sensors in it and a detachment of police in autos with flashing lights were headed to his position, as he stood looking at the oncoming vehicles while on the overpass.

What he had done to escape his position, was reissue the object, or whishing well in his HDR and I think, but am not sure, had a portable battery pack to just the HDR right then and there, for his return to point of departure.From what he said, it was that they were only about one hundred yards from his position, before the effect from his command had cut in and he faded out from that reality.

This poll of people here, are non-binding on anything that they share here. Also' I believe there is a use or develop any sort of time travel device, at your own risk, statement to the use, of this website.

It's best to really get to know all sorts of time travel devices and or time slip and or walk-ins to other realities tellings, before becoming involved with any type of time travel device, yourself. There are also people that had odd bodies, such as being either part alien wizard, or special person, to the effects of time travel as part of their physical bodies.So you must personally determine what your use range is here and then be a fan or a novice, at your wisest discretion, if this is your want.

It seems that a lot of people, for some reason unknown, just appear here, as they are either inclined to the subject, or the illusion to possible time travel.It is you that must determine that sort.

The funniest thing that I've ever heard, was the apparent devouring of a fully loaded bakery truck, while this van rounding a bend at the New Jersey Triangle This situation to where a lot of strange goings on occurs in that section of woods.I always want to say, "Was that a tasty meal for you, Mr. Jersey Devil's Triangle".

jasmineee12

I do not know if you're over the ages of 18 or 21, whatever the cognizance of legal responsibility is for the state you live in. There are such devices as the HDR, which only sends half of you to whatever time that you desire. However I do suggest this advice and this is, read on all the educational materials on time travel devices, that you can find on the net.
You must be of a responsible age and personal character determination, in order to employ the use of time travel devices.
A lot can and sometimes does go wrong, or miscalculated during any said time travel device use. so you from just what I've said here, must develop a yes and no list, as to you can or can't do what you feel is possible with time travel and then stick to that.

Sometimes, even with an experience beginning time travel novice, you can make a mistake.A fellow in my past acquaintance, had managed to zone into an alternate reality, which was similar to a modern Tokyo, materializing him and his HDR on a busy overpass.This reality had time travel warning sensors in it and a detachment of police in autos with flashing lights were headed to his position, as he stood looking at the oncoming vehicles while on the overpass.

What he had done to escape his position, was reissue the object, or whishing well in his HDR and I think, but am not sure, had a portable battery pack to just the HDR right then and there, for his return to point of departure.From what he said, it was that they were only about one hundred yards from his position, before the effect from his command had cut in and he faded out from that reality.

This poll of people here, are non-binding on anything that they share here. Also' I believe there is a use or develop any sort of time travel device, at your own risk, statement to the use, of this website.

It's best to really get to know all sorts of time travel devices and or time slip and or walk-ins to other realities tellings, before becoming involved with any type of time travel device, yourself. There are also people that had odd bodies, such as being either part alien wizard, or special person, to the effects of time travel as part of their physical bodies.So you must personally determine what your use range is here and then be a fan or a novice, at your wisest discretion, if this is your want.

It seems that a lot of people, for some reason unknown, just appear here, as they are either inclined to the subject, or the illusion to possible time travel.It is you that must determine that sort.

The funniest thing that I've ever heard, was the apparent devouring of a fully loaded bakery truck, while this van rounding a bend at the New Jersey Triangle This situation to where a lot of strange goings on occurs in that section of woods.I always want to say, "Was that a tasty meal for you, Mr. Jersey Devil's Triangle".
I live in California and happen to be turning 19, as for the HDR I have heard of it but I'm not 100% sure as to wether it works or not to achieve what I am asking I have talked to several and have researched on it and all I keep getting back are yes's and no's to it working. I have done research and I know it's not a toy and things can go wrong but I am willing to try if I didn't know any of this I would have never offered what I am offering now. I am a person who is willing to take risk to achieve a goal.

jasmineee12

@lamdo263 Thank you for the story of your friend with the HDR, i just don't know who to trust when it comes to if it works with physical time travel, Steven Gibbs himself said yes but others say yes or no.

Rossco78

I wonder the same too. How do you appear on a different time line if astrally,can you interact and be seen by others. If so, do you appear to fit in in the new timelines style wise,age. What if the machine malfunctions are you stuck there. You have no I'd,job anything. This is a real world line. Just those simple things concern me.

lamdo263

I wonder the same too. How do you appear on a different time line if astrally,can you interact and be seen by others. If so, do you appear to fit in in the new timelines style wise,age. What if the machine malfunctions are you stuck there. You have no I'd,job anything. This is a real world line. Just those simple things concern me.
@lamdo263 Thank you for the story of your friend with the HDR, i just don't know who to trust when it comes to if it works with physical time travel, Steven Gibbs himself said yes but others say yes or no.
The most important thing is, the beginning knowledge base. There is a handoff on safety, as some of the situations that you can become involved in, are so weird, that they are unbelievable.
HDRs do work, but many have augmented design use of this device, way over from what the device itself was intended to perform.

Rossco78

The most important thing is, the beginning knowledge base. There is a handoff on safety, as some of the situations that you can become involved in, are so weird, that they are unbelievable.
HDRs do work, but many have augmented design use of this device, way over from what the device itself was intended to perform.

Can you interact with others when your there astrally or only physical?

jasmineee12

@lamdo263 My question is are those who say it won't work, are they the ones that haven't experimented on it? I was thinking about buying it and using it over a natural grid point but ones a lot of people had negative input in it all it did was make me stall in buying it. As of right now im just thinking on what decision is the right one.

JimmyD

@lamdo263 My question is are those who say it won't work, are they the ones that haven't experimented on it? I was thinking about buying it and using it over a natural grid point but ones a lot of people had negative input in it all it did was make me stall in buying it. As of right now im just thinking on what decision is the right one.

I would not recommend buying it before you confirm it's validity. Maybe you should reserve your money for after you have tested it?

It stands to reason that if it worked as well as expected, things would be different. If it were that common and easy to produce, it probably already would have been, it's validity would not be in question, and there would be more people making a fuss about it and responding very differently. The military and scientific community would be all over it, the media would already be responding to it in some way, and every criminal in the world would be trying to use it to rip people off. There would probably already be congressional meetings about how to regulate it, and whoever could make them would be part of a potential/growing market for all the people trying to have one of their very own.

Try it before you buy it.

Rossco78

Deep meditation like a subliminal time travel will probably do the same thing as an hdr if you have the right energy and vortex as you do it. Its a long term thing though and not as quick as the hdr,but you will probably get where you want to and it will be long term living vs hdr short term trip.Just a thought. Not many other options left out there.