Is Earth a Prison Planet?

@Laon
Nothing wrong with referring to the bible as a lesson but when you discount other information (occult/wisdom) with such a broad stroke you are only hurting & depriving yourself of gaining more knowledge.

Going through this life and just discounting information or saying everything is black magic is pretty close minded. Open up a bit, I promise you won't get bit, unless you want to :)
Much love

Laon

Premium
@Laon
Nothing wrong with referring to the bible as a lesson but when you discount other information (occult/wisdom) with such a broad stroke you are only hurting & depriving yourself of gaining more knowledge.

Going through this life and just discounting information or saying everything is black magic is pretty close minded. Open up a bit, I promise you won't get bit, unless you want to :)
Much love
I believe it is close minded of you to assume I haven't been educated in such things. I apologize, however in my upbringing and as a youth I was required to read, explore and understand all faiths with exception of Islam and the Bahagvadgita. Literally a library in my home regarding all forms of thought. I learned of the Bahagvadgita at the age 18 when I became of age. And, Islam in my 30's. The only foundation of truth I have found in all my study, is the truth in one God and one Savior and science of the their creation. Everything else profits darkness because it isn't based on God's structured truth.

And, yes. Occultism does eventually bite the individual. Especially after realizing it isn't based in reality.

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
Each to their own.

It's good that you have found the foundation of truth. Others that have faith in the many branches would say your wrong,
and that they are right.

Either way doesnt bother me,

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:

Laon

Premium
Each to their own.

It's good that you have found the foundation of truth. Others that have faith in the many branches would say your wrong,
and that they are right.

Either way doesnt bother me,

Thanks for your comments.
It should bother you, if you're truly concerned for your eternal destiny.

Remember, Rosh Hashanah has only one meaning.
;)

Last edited:
I believe it is close minded of you to assume I haven't been educated in such things. I apologize, however in my upbringing and as a youth I was required to read, explore and understand all faiths with exception of Islam and the Bahagvadgita. Literally a library in my home regarding all forms of thought. I learned of the Bahagvadgita at the age 18 when I became of age. And, Islam in my 30's. The only foundation of truth I have found in all my study, is the truth in one God and one Savior and science of the their creation. Everything else profits darkness because it isn't based on God's structured truth.

And, yes. Occultism does eventually bite the individual. Especially after realizing it isn't based in reality.
I respect that, and apologize if it came off the wrong way.
To each his/her own like Mayhem said.

Laon

Premium
Hope all of you have a wonderful evening. ♥️ Interesting times ahead. Very.