Is Earth a Prison Planet?

steven chiverton

we came from the stars and earth is a prison planet corect ,google roswell revisited its hours long but the interview with the surviving member of the crashed craft you have to listen what was said to the nurse who this survivor would only communicated to via telepathy supports this and if you listen to all of dolores cannon's youtube videos uploaded before her death also seems to support that about our true originations , and the video online about the tunnel of light being a soul trap seems to look collect if you've watched and listen to all and put the matching pieces together

dimension-1hacker

maybe not the planet itself, but the human body.

good question to think about though.
what is consciousness, neurons interacting in of itself does not produce anything other then objects colliding and breaking apart. By definition that process does not produce anything other then itself and itself is just a few things visuallizing like tennis balls hitting eachother; the process does not produce consciousness.The prison is not a physical space but our minds because we do not understand wht consciousness is.

steven chiverton

i have a file to upload here but after trying twice i get a message each time telling me its to big so who can i email it to maybe they can upload it , its the second time ive had this problem . i need someone who can resize it for the paranormalis