Is Earth a Prison Planet?

Mayhem

Zenith
maybe not the planet itself, but the human body.

good question to think about though.

Dreamwarrior

I simply believe my own opinion based on factual evidence from all countries ,the world is in chaos totally fallen , can only get better ,can only get worse ,personally I wish all countries in the world get better ,either one better worse worse better ,that's my own opinion , now alot of members may post replies saying ,' what the f.CK and I easily reply ,then if I can't have my own opinion then the answer to the title is planet earth a prison ,then the answer is yes ofcourse it is if others criticise me and anyone for having their own personal opinions in life

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes! Earth is a prison planet! We've been invaded, conquered, and occupied. The only thing is the jailors know how we think. So they don't really need to police us. Since it's real easy to get us to slaughter ourselves.

The cure is to develop a telepathy virus. Everyone gets infected. And becomes genetically modified. We all come down with a permanent case of telepathy. And then no one can successfully tell a lie ever again. The world would become a different place almost overnight.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah instant telepathy would instantly cause mass murder by everyone. Gf's and bf's would find out if their spouse cheated in the past, who stole what from whom, who setup who to get promotions, etc. Siblings, parents, grandparents, would kill each other and their friends.

truth is 99% of the time extremely unpleasant. Why you find so few people pursuing it in any subject.

the survivors would live in a pleasant world afterwards but truly how many would still exist after the sudden revelation of so much personal, professional and even governmental truth?

lies in society are directly proportional to how many lies we tell ourselves and live by. Inner becomes the outer. Corrupt populace creates a corrupt lying gov.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Any thoughts on this? :unsure:
This is not true anymore. When whatever intel. org. starting making copies of what occurred in the quadrant where the actual, not made up for money story of Star Wars, everything changed.Th8is is so, as the families associated back then were very powerful highly placed royalty.

Once they, "whoever they were", tapped into that time and retrieved that information, everything had changed. Even if you're a drack, you must agree with this.

Please note because of this infraction, Earth itself could possibly end up being invaded.

Yes! Earth is a prison planet! We've been invaded, conquered, and occupied. The only thing is the jailors know how we think. So they don't really need to police us. Since it's real easy to get us to slaughter ourselves.

The cure is to develop a telepathy virus. Everyone gets infected. And becomes genetically modified. We all come down with a permanent case of telepathy. And then no one can successfully tell a lie ever again. The world would become a different place almost overnight.

Wow, very well thought out. I couldn't even imagine how the world would be after a mass telepathy virus :eek:
Nice one @Einstein :)