Is Earth a Prison Planet?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, have you read the books I have suggested? They deal directly with consequences of a lack of freedom of choice. If you consider things bad now, wait until your free will of choice in choosing a lack of freedom becomes a reality. It then will be prison and hell.

How soon do generations forget our history. Ayn Rand *lived* through the era in which your suggestion was tried. Her book comes from literal experience, unlike your suggestion.

The problem does not remain with free will. The problem lives in the human condition. To rectify it, the only option is for mankind to choose *doing* good instead of evil. Which begins not on a collective level, but the individual level.

A bit of reality: *you* hold the power over no one to force another into action *you* find appropriate. *You* only hold power over yourself. So, start where you're able. *YOU*. Anything else *would be* a lie. And as a consequence, It would be a shift of power and control in the opposite direction with the same result. Abuse of a ruling class over others. What you purport to be against.

I have read Fahrenheit 451. But not the other. But my viewpoint comes from an idea I had for removing freedom of choice by the use of a genetically modified virus that causes all exposed to come down with a permanent case of telepathy. If no one has the ability to lie and deceive anymore, then that avenue of freedom of choice is removed. I guess I should say freedom of bad choices are removed. So my viewpoint is that government would no longer be needed. No one has the ability to have power over another without the ability to lie and deceive. We would all become part of a collective whole where individually we all still have freedom. But I highly doubt that as a member of a collective whole one would even choose a bad choice.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sounds like hell to me. Lol. What has happened to the individual right of privacy? Maybe I don't want just anyone inside my head. It's my head and most aren't welcome. :ROFLMAO: Not because of anything bad in it. Simply because my thoughts are mine. I don't have to share. I don't want to share. Lol. As well, I have no desire to join a collective anything. Lololol... :LOL:

You guys build your collective, telepathic system. I will be hoping for world War 3, the rapture or the next ship to a different planet. :alien: (Please know I am joking around. In honesty, but still joking. Thanks for the giggle Einstein). (y)

I prefer the rapture and/or a different planet though. Did you see Russia today? Smh. Hell hole, prison planet indeed.

You haven't considered that the freedom to lie and deceive makes the planet a hell hole. Perhaps we were genetically modified by the ET's to not have telepathic abilities. Just to see if we could survive and develop. Or as this thread implies Earth is a prison planet. Privacy is something that is learned. Life on planet Earth would become entirely different if everyone had telepathy.

You haven't considered that the freedom to lie and deceive makes the planet a hell hole. Perhaps we were genetically modified by the ET's to not have telepathic abilities. Just to see if we could survive and develop. Or as this thread implies Earth is a prison planet. Privacy is something that is learned. Life on planet Earth would become entirely different if everyone had telepathy.

It's pretty well known in occult history that we did indeed have telepathic/esp abilities at one point. They were stripped from us long ago though, sometime after the fall of Atlantis from what I can tell.

Many great points in your posts @Einstein

Last edited:
@Laon
Nothing wrong with referring to the bible as a lesson but when you discount other information (occult/wisdom) with such a broad stroke you are only hurting & depriving yourself of gaining more knowledge.

Going through this life and just discounting information or saying everything is black magic is pretty close minded. Open up a bit, I promise you won't get bit, unless you want to :)
Much love

Mayhem

Zenith
Each to their own.

It's good that you have found the foundation of truth. Others that have faith in the many branches would say your wrong,
and that they are right.

Either way doesnt bother me,

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
I believe it is close minded of you to assume I haven't been educated in such things. I apologize, however in my upbringing and as a youth I was required to read, explore and understand all faiths with exception of Islam and the Bahagvadgita. Literally a library in my home regarding all forms of thought. I learned of the Bahagvadgita at the age 18 when I became of age. And, Islam in my 30's. The only foundation of truth I have found in all my study, is the truth in one God and one Savior and science of the their creation. Everything else profits darkness because it isn't based on God's structured truth.

And, yes. Occultism does eventually bite the individual. Especially after realizing it isn't based in reality.

I respect that, and apologize if it came off the wrong way.
To each his/her own like Mayhem said.

taykair

Nope. Earth isn't a prison planet. It's more like a once-great hotel which is now becoming rather run-down. A few folks still get a decent place to stay and good room service, but the rest of us have to make do with sleeping on the floor and living on scraps from the honor bar.

The thing is, one day soon, a wrecking ball will be on the way, and those who don't check out and move to another hotel soon may become part of the rubble.

Trekkie

Depends on the type of life you lead , now myself I shut off from all the hazards going on around the world and chill out listening to science fiction soundtracks and expressing my fantasist mind or putting on a good science fiction movie or reading a book by authur c Clark with nice cuppa of hot chocolate with marshmallows ,that's not a prison life to me