Is everything we have on time travel based on our fiction ?

TimeFlipper

1.The government has no idea of anything. (they do not answer and keep quiet because they have no idea)
4. You can not go through time, because you still do not know how to live in real time.

I walk with ghosts:

Can you explain please what you meant by, not knowing how to live in real time? :).

Rex

Your genetics does not allow you to contact the truth of the paranormal.
100% true, maybe i need CRISPR

When sleeping, you must walk out of your body and discover the truth of what is in the second 5.dim (fifth dimension).
will try after modifying my genes

Rudi

1.The government has no idea of anything. (they do not answer and keep quiet because they have no idea)
4. You can not go through time, because you still do not know how to live in real time.

I walk with ghosts:

Can you explain please what you meant by, not knowing how to live in real time? :).

Why? because you are destroying your planet with stupid acts!

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 1

Rudi

Your genetics does not allow you to contact the truth of the paranormal.
100% true, maybe i need CRISPR

When sleeping, you must walk out of your body and discover the truth of what is in the second 5.dim (fifth dimension).
will try after modifying my genes

Probably because of the plastic in nature you become a genetic approximation of the clone, they will never reach 5.d. !

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

I walk with ghosts:

What the hell are you talking about, destroying the planet? If you're referring to the notion of man-made climate change with power plants and such, then sorry, but that's a big hoax.

Rudi

What the hell are you talking about, destroying the planet? If you're referring to the notion of man-made climate change with power plants and such, then sorry, but that's a big hoax.

1. Oil (safety valve of the Earth's hot core with the contact of the sea)
2. Often is the first element (connected with it from plastic to preparations - destruction of the ozone layer)

Let me count you!
Who is to blame?

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 1

TimeFlipper

I walk with ghosts:

Stop pretending to be some sort of alien, nobody believes you :LOL:..