Is everything we have on time travel based on our fiction ?

Dzenis

Hi there guy`s, I´m new on this site and I have done some research on time travel,travelers etc..So there is a mix of everything on internet about this topic and I want to ask you,does anyone knows someone from future,or past, or anything with proof.In my oppinion if time travel is real and if its happening ,how is it possible in moddern world that we dont have any proof of that and do you think some govrements agencies are involved into hiding this ?On the internet there is bunch of everything but I would like just to talk with somebody who has expirienced this or knows much on this matter.This will sound so stupid,but if someone is a real and I mean real time traveler,i would really like to talk with him,becouse it changes my look on the world and major religions.I want to know more,and I deserve it like everyone does.
Please,respond ;

Hazzie Hippie

Hi there :) welcome to the site .

Do i think the government agencies are hiding time travel ?

My answer to that is that I do believe they make experiments related to time traveling maybe even related to medical field or for military stuff , or stuff related to science .

* note * this is just my own opinion :) and since I’m not a time traveler I can’t help you with the rest sorry :)

Dzenis

Hi there :) welcome to the site .

Do i think the government agencies are hiding time travel ?

My answer to that is that I do believe they make experiments related to time traveling maybe even related to medical field or for military stuff , or stuff related to science .

* note * this is just my own opinion :) and since I’m not a time traveler I can’t help you with the rest sorry :)
Thanks for your answer,yeah I think the same way you do,there is a lot of s... happening that we dont know about it :))

Rudi

1.The government has no idea of anything. (they do not answer and keep quiet because they have no idea)
2. Area 51 is a waste of time, and they created there with spy-stolen documents and plans of the Russian, German origin.
3. Walking on the Moon is a prank.
4. You can not go through time, because you still do not know how to live in real time.

I walk with ghosts:

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1264 (8).JPG
    DSCN1264 (8).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 1

Rex

Time travel is 80% fiction and rest of the 20% is theory and experiment [for now ]
But we are living in a time where fiction begin to be reality

Rudi

Time travel is 80% fiction and rest of the 20% is theory and experiment [for now ]
But we are living in a time where fiction begin to be reality

For me, 80% is paranormal and 20% live in a physical body.
Your genetics does not allow you to contact the truth of the paranormal.
When sleeping, you must walk out of your body and discover the truth of what is in the second 5.dim (fifth dimension).

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 0