Is God against time machine builders ??

Lumbergooz

This person, One time, he was using superglue for the bifilar coil to make the rubbing plate. As he left the place for minutes, and came back, he found someone opened the superglue bottle, spilled all of it on the desk, closed it and put it back in place. There was no one else in the room & he was sure he closes the superglue properly when not in use...whenever he proceeds building a time machine, his tools start to disappear. he won t find them until few days later, or even until he buys a new set to continue.How do you explain that ??

TimeFlipper

This person, One time, he was using superglue for the bifilar coil to make the rubbing plate. As he left the place for minutes, and came back, he found someone opened the superglue bottle, spilled all of it on the desk, closed it and put it back in place. There was no one else in the room & he was sure he closes the superglue properly when not in use...whenever he proceeds building a time machine, his tools start to disappear. he won t find them until few days later, or even until he buys a new set to continue.How do you explain that ??

The person in question has gone crazy, he doesn't have a clue what the hell he is doing, or what he has already done..

Harte

Well, He hasn't said anything to me about it.

Harte

NIXIE

@TimeFlipper @Harte :you guys r focusing on the saddle not the horse:)))). tell me about the question not the person...

It could be other time travelers messing his stuff up when he leaves if he is actually onto some design that could actually enable time travel.
OR it could be demons of satan or angels or God that is preventing things from working out or maybe his fake time machine will just end up doing him harm so God is trying to prevent that. That pretty much sums it up.

I know for sure that time travel causes much more sin so maybe God is trying to prevent that if this guy is building something that could really work.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper @Harte :you guys r focusing on the saddle not the horse:)))). tell me about the question not the person...

So what about the Superglue, coil and rubbing plate?.....They were irrelevant to me, you would need a hell of a lot more stuff to create a Time-Machine with than just a few random items such as an HDR uses for example :)..

Parazite1986

People did die in car accidents. Does that mean if I were to not drive that God’s plan is working against cars and other machines? Think on this for a while.