Is hell real?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nope. You have an immortal soul. You just go back to being all seeing and all knowing in the afterlife.

TnWatchdog

Hell yeah...turn or burn!
A person could always pretend they are at a 24/7 BBQ, except they are what's being grilled...hear the sizzle?

dh1

yap there's a physical hell and astral hell
both exist. Same with heaven.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

interesting question. Yes, hell is real for those stuck into themselves.
If you start mulling over a crime you once committed in your life, over and over again,
you are creating a hell for you to live in. Let me give you an example= during the Vietnam War combatents, unfortunatelly committed hideous acts of insanity.

Spreading napalm over civilians bring our mind to the latest events in Syria. A lot of ex combatents in that infamous war have developed a huge guilty feeling out of having murdered innocent lives in Vietnam.
As i said there had been acts of insanity that could be attributed to drug addiction, stress, and a great number of explanations.
Anyhow there are aggravating and mitigating factors. And councelors, psychiatrists, psycho therapists work on these mitigating factors so that the patients start releasing some of their huge guilty feelings.
You create your own reality with the thoughts you have- this is basic in trash psychology, although it is the most obvious truth.

If the ex combatant tries to understand that now he is a new man and if the plays hard to realize the context in which he was led to commit those barbarisms was much different from a more mature view point and perspective, he will soon leave the guilty feeling behind and concentrate in creating a new reality for himself being constructive in his life today.

Hell is a subjective matter, but for those still experiencing hell the pain is beyond description.

Last edited:

Pegii

interesting question. Yes, hell is real for those stuck into themselves.
If you start mulling over a crime you once committed in your life, over and over again,
you are creating a hell for you to live in. Let me give you an example= during the Vietnam War combatents, unfortunatelly committed hideous acts of insanity.

Spreading napalm over civilians bring our mind to the latest events in Syria. A lot of ex combatents in that infamous war have developed a huge guilty feeling out of having murdered innocent lives in Vietnam.
As i said there had been acts of insanity that could be attributed to drug addiction, stress, and a great number of explanations.
Anyhow there are aggravating and mitigating factors. And councelors, psychiatrists, psycho therapists work on these mitigating factors so that the patients start releasing some of their huge guilty feelings.
You create your own reality with the thoughts you have- this is basic in trash psychology, although it is the most obvious truth.

If the ex combatant tries to understand that now he is a new man and if the plays hard to realize the context in which he was led to commit those barbarisms was much different from a more mature view point and perspective, he will soon leave the guilty feeling behind and concentrate in creating a new reality for himself being constructive in his life today.

Hell is a subjective matter, but for those still experiencing hell the pain is beyond description.
I was thinking about hell as if in the after life.

Carl Miller

@I was thinking about hell as if in the after life. juno ==quote '

Juno, i can only relate to my own experience on that.
So that someone may understand my 'background' on spirituality he will have to do some research over the things i have posted.
Perhaps the oldest among members here must have read somewhere i posted that i have had some experience on spiritual craft.
For 'spiritual craft' i mean i have once been a medium or psychic, as you please, from an afro cult called AUM-BHAN-DAN.
Understand that i just took part on that in order to enhance my psychic abilities as i would have the chance to incorporate the ORIXÁS- the spirits assigned for the day. We used to have a medicine man, a clairvoyant and healing graduate medium who performed spiritual surgery just like the Philippines sorcerers and mediums.
The chief's name in Afro language is BABALORIXÁ- the father of orixás- the spirits.
Once he told me he would take me to hell so that i could be certain that hell really exists. One night he pull me out of my body and took me down to hell where i saw undescribable things that terrified me to the core. I often resist in remembering the vision of those 'wretched' there. Jesus Christ!!!
The following day our chief 'mischieviously' asked me if i had liked 'hell'.
Although being our chief we used to treat one another unceremoniously. I told him that he would not dare taking me to that place again. He laughed and i felt a funny gnawing feeling i was treading on graves.....

Pegii

@I was thinking about hell as if in the after life. juno ==quote '

Juno, i can only relate to my own experience on that.
So that someone may understand my 'background' on spirituality he will have to do some research over the things i have posted.
Perhaps the oldest among members here must have read somewhere i posted that i have had some experience on spiritual craft.
For 'spiritual craft' i mean i have once been a medium or psychic, as you please, from an afro cult called AUM-BHAN-DAN.
Understand that i just took part on that in order to enhance my psychic abilities as i would have the chance to incorporate the ORIXÁS- the spirits assigned for the day. We used to have a medicine man, a clairvoyant and healing graduate medium who performed spiritual surgery just like the Philippines sorcerers and mediums.
The chief's name in Afro language is BABALORIXÁ- the father of orixás- the spirits.
Once he told me he would take me to hell so that i could be certain that hell really exists. One night he pull me out of my body and took me down to hell where i saw undescribable things that terrified me to the core. I often resist in remembering the vision of those 'wretched' there. Jesus Christ!!!
The following day our chief 'mischieviously' asked me if i had liked 'hell'.
Although being our chief we used to treat one another unceremoniously. I told him that he would not dare taking me to that place again. He laughed and i felt a funny gnawing feeling i was treading on graves.....
Oh crap. I wonder how one ends up there...