Is Hurricane Michael Proof of Global Warming?

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
Hurricane Michael was fierce, that’s for sure. It seemed to spring up out of nowhere. Normally, hurricanes form off the east coast of Africa and slowly but surely gain steam as they approach the North American mainland. Michael didn’t do that. This almost category 5 hurricane seemed to self-start out of the gulf and invade in a matter of hours, not days.

There are those out there that want to use this as ammunition that global warming is the real deal. They will say that storms like Hurricane Michael are going to now be commonplace. Late in the season too. It’s the new normal.

Flash back to Hurricane Ivan. Rita. Even Katrina. They said this was the new normal then too. Then, almost ten years went by without any such catastrophe.

It doesn’t make any difference whatsoever whether you believe in man-made climate change contributing to global warming. Take that and whatever your bias is and throw it out the window. The reality is that whether or not we are on the brink of extinction of the human race, it has nothing to do with Hurricane Michael.

We are now being told by scientists that within ten years, the Earth will be uninhabitable if we take no action. And yet, no one is sacrificing their children or making a run on the bank. Why does this super-dire prediction have such little effect on life as we know it?

Because almost everyone realizes it’s not the real deal. Hurricane Michael was fierce and strong and he cost a lot of money in damage and irreparable loss of life. But he is not proof that there are more to come after him. That waits to be seen.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

titorite

Actually their has been pretty significant proof... in my opinion …. that is was a targeted weather weapon attack.

or test.

THis is from a weather watcher..... all she does is watch the weather and the data from the buoys and report on all of it....

She has some valid points.

I mean this was such the big bad hurricane that review bruh of report of the week was able to do a food review in the middle of it all.... even talked about how disappointing the winds were...… I love review bruh. hes great.