Is it Good Vs. Evil or Natural order?

Wee

I have a genuine theoretical question. I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct thread, so my apologies if that is the case.

I have been working with my partner in studying demonology, angels, exorcisms, and various parts of parapsychology, and the wealth of knowledge I've gained over the years, and continue to learn from has begged me to ask this question.

I do understand there is a universal order. Religious or not, I think everyone can agree to that. I also feel like there is a checks and balance system with good vs. evil. You cannot attain a sense of morality and understand the light without the darkness. You can tell a toddler all day long not to touch a hot stove, but until they experience the pain of that stove, they are going to continue to reach for it, and when they do it is a lesson learned. We are all capable of learning from our mistakes and bad choices.

So this begs me to ask this, is it really good versus evil or is it a universal natural order? We all have good and bad in us. We make these choices every day. Is the theory of angels and demons ..the good and the bad to prepare us for the afterlife, essentially?

This inquiring mind wants to know what you think.