Is it possible for Gibbs to actually build an HDR so that it lets you travel on your own timeline?

Curious_Girl98

Don't think I'm crazy, serious answers please! I read online that he claims he built it so that you can't go to the future and get the winning lotto numbers or stock market info and win/get rich (gambling), but If I told him I'm young (which I am) and I can't/don't even intend to do any of those things ever at any time would there be any way that he could maybe build me an HDR in a way that it let's me go to my real past on my own line?:p o_0

Seriously, all I want to do is see the real past I don't want to change any events, I don't want to go to the future and get the lotto numbers or anything! Just see the real past!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is a link to a coast to coast interview with Steven Gibbs talking about his time machine.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will not debate or post on the subject of Steven Gibbs.
He is a good person and his products stand on their own virtues.

The HDR may not be for everyone to own or use.

I own one of the early models a 1987.

Himalayan Hermit

Curious_girl, you seem to be posting too many posts about HDR, so I reckon you must really have gotten interested about it. There are certain links to go over to get a good grip on HDR that I can share if needed. I've talked to many people about HDR including those who have used it and Gibbs himself. I still don't have a yay or nay on it even though I did have certain results with it.

bowtiesarecool

Curious_girl, you seem to be posting too many posts about HDR, so I reckon you must really have gotten interested about it. There are certain links to go over to get a good grip on HDR that I can share if needed. I've talked to many people about HDR including those who have used it and Gibbs himself. I still don't have a yay or nay on it even though I did have certain results with it.

Can you share some of your results? And if you already have, can you please link me to the thread? Thanks.

Himalayan Hermit

I did note down some results, but only made public one of the experiments. Some were really freaky and one really upset my mind waves for a few days (will talk about it some other time)..It was actually one of the very first tests I did using the HDR, so now that I look back, I can't be sure whether HDR had anything to do with my experiences, but it was definitely something.
Astral Experiment #1

bowtiesarecool

Thanks for sharing that, H.H.

It was very interesting and so were some of the comments you received on it.

I look forward to hearing more when you are ready to share it with us.

One question on the experiment if you don't mind, did you ever discuss this with your mother and ask her if she remembered seeing you?

I ask because I've always wondered if someone can see us when we astral project.

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for sharing that, H.H.

It was very interesting and so were some of the comments you received on it.

I look forward to hearing more when you are ready to share it with us.

One question on the experiment if you don't mind, did you ever discuss this with your mother and ask her if she remembered seeing you?

I ask because I've always wondered if someone can see us when we astral project.
Didn't discuss with her, and it's too late now..but would have been interesting though..