Is it possible for Gibbs to actually build an HDR so that it lets you travel on your own timeline?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Don't think I'm crazy, serious answers please! I read online that he claims he built it so that you can't go to the future and get the winning lotto numbers or stock market info and win/get rich (gambling), but If I told him I'm young (which I am) and I can't/don't even intend to do any of those things ever at any time would there be any way that he could maybe build me an HDR in a way that it let's me go to my real past on my own line?:p o_0

Seriously, all I want to do is see the real past I don't want to change any events, I don't want to go to the future and get the lotto numbers or anything! Just see the real past!
In my humble opinion, the HDR can possibly allow you to travel to the actual past or actual future. It's just way harder to achieve and much more dangerous for some reason.

While I don't deny the possibility of a HDR made precisely for that purpose, I have to believe it's not only about the device, but also about the user.

FarOutThere

I will not debate or post on the subject of Steven Gibbs.
He is a good person and his products stand on their own virtues.

The HDR may not be for everyone to own or use.

I own one of the early models a 1987.

How many diodes does it use?

It the T electromagnet more of an I shape?

TimeFlipper

How many diodes does it use?

It the T electromagnet more of an I shape?

Forgive my intervention, but I doubt very much that the Prof will ever show up on Paranormalis again...I used to chat to him on here and on Echolink which is a Amateur Radio Site, but he became more concerned talking about Time-Travel, which made me believe that HE thought the "authorities" were taking a closer look at him...

He decided to stop communicating with me on Echolink, saying that anybody could be "eavesdropping" on our conversations, and just prior to him leaving Paranormalis he actually endorsed the HDR which was a big surprise for me because he never really believed that device could transport you through time...

I believe he was thinking if he endorsed the HDR, then that would make the "authorities" less interested in him, because imho, that device is just a toy...Therefore if someone started making postings on how to build a real operational Time-Machine, they would very soon be "visited" by certain people, and those "certain" people have never bothered with any HDR users..

Prof Opmmur always used to state on his profile, (Any high school kid could build a real working time-machine with the right tools and information, this will be the case sooner or later)...I certainly know he wasn't talking about an HDR..

Harte

No, it's not possible.
You can do exactly what the HDR does without spending a cent. Sit back, close your eyes, and use your

Harte

Himalayan Hermit

Forgive my intervention, but I doubt very much that the Prof will ever show up on Paranormalis again...I used to chat to him on here and on Echolink which is a Amateur Radio Site, but he became more concerned talking about Time-Travel, which made me believe that HE thought the "authorities" were taking a closer look at him...

He decided to stop communicating with me on Echolink, saying that anybody could be "eavesdropping" on our conversations, and just prior to him leaving Paranormalis he actually endorsed the HDR which was a big surprise for me because he never really believed that device could transport you through time...

I believe he was thinking if he endorsed the HDR, then that would make the "authorities" less interested in him, because imho, that device is just a toy...Therefore if someone started making postings on how to build a real operational Time-Machine, they would very soon be "visited" by certain people, and those "certain" people have never bothered with any HDR users..

Prof Opmmur always used to state on his profile, (Any high school kid could build a real working time-machine with the right tools and information, this will be the case sooner or later)...I certainly know he wasn't talking about an HDR..
He's never talked down HDR or Gibbs and believes in Gibbs. I think he just got enough of this website and is now on his own forum. I msg him once in a while.