Is it possible to be close to someone you knew in a past life?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I don't really have to ask this question but I would just like to know what you folk think.

I was unsure of where to categorize this but I'll just place it here.

Her and I are probably telepathically connected. We hear the thoughts of each other. We know what we are going to do before we do it. It isn't any of that young love garbage. It's more serious than that. I walked by her one time before we fell in love and blurted out that I remembered something and I had to tell her something. I was a bit confused as to why I said that. I didn't think too much before I did. It just flowed out. My friends were also confused. I also remember how I would notice her in every situation. I noticed her a lot before I even knew her name but it was not out of love at that time. We always get the feeling as though we have known each other forever. I've tried to leave her multiple times and she would cry and fall into depression for long periods of time, very terrible and I've fixed that because I love her, but for some odd reason, whenever I shut her out, I feel like I've done something wrong in the universe that was not meant to be. A force stronger than love.

I seem to be able to manipulate people I'm close to with nothing but my thoughts. In my younger years, around the same time she saw them, we saw a triangle formation of orange lights that would fade away. It was the late evening for her. They were moving directly east. I saw my lights during the night. I believe my situation was stranger. I was in a sleepwalking type state. I was in a sort of trance and had a gut feeling to walk outside. I started going bonkers. I was screaming at the sky like a madman and the stars stared moving around. I started crying and yelling for a while. Soon after, I saw something huge moving through the sky and it was no airplane or jet. It was a formation of orange lights. Triangular. I felt like they were multiple objects rather than one. They were not meteors. The formation was perfect. It was clear and bright and the next moment it faded above my house. The next thing I knew, I begged to move to the town I currently live in, Jackson, Michigan. That is where I met the love of my life.

I remember her saying that she saw a orange light moving towards my house when I was home after me and her finished arguing and suddenly, at the exact moment she saw it, she realized I started acting calmer and kinder towards her.

We used to make joke about how she was taller with blonde hair and blue eyes so she was a Nordic blonde. I joked about how I was slightly shorter than her and looked like the human equivalent of a grey. I stopped joking about it and pieced all of the situations together.

Last night, I had another dream about the greys and I was in a room with them. There was one who was really nice to me and he talked to me a lot and said I should refer to him as "Colonel" or something like that. It felt so oddly real. It wasn't like I was on an operating table or anything. They were friendly and treated me as an equivalent being. I have trouble recalling most of what the said. I woke up in a flipped upside down position and with my blanket shoved off to the side. I also tend to dream about an exaggerated form of my current surroundings when I am deep asleep. I don't want to make a full assumption that any such abduction happened but I felt that I should leave that out in the open. The last time I dreamed of a grey, I was in a flipped position with my blanket off also. That was the time were I was in my bathroom looking at the mirror and my eye grew black and large and I was screaming.

Also, I don't want to hear any "blah blah blah crazy 14 year old going through changes" talk.

I am absolutely nothing similar to the other kids my age.

I have trouble engaging in intelligent conversation with them and they joke about it a lot.

Just to clarify something, I had not watched any television before I fell asleep.
I do not wish for anyone to sum it up to that.

If you don't believe in this sort of situation, carry on looking through other postings.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Of course it may be, if you feel strong force inside you if someome you are pointing to is the one that is in your past life.

The Fifth

You might be an alien experiment if you claim you had experiences with the grays .For all we know , you could be a father. I mean no joke , just implying that most of the children who had dreams and later grew up , with the mind control thing where the psychologist puts you in a trance to see the memory that has been blocked by them , they realized they had "space" children at some one point in their life.

When you grow up , remember to go to such a thing and see if you had a third degree encounter and memory wipe.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is it possible to be close to someone you knew in a past life?
I believe so. I have no proof, but I believe that our souls stay in the same area and reincarnate, so we may have the same people in our lives over and over. You also have the chance of missing them, of course. I personally don't believe in soul mates, but people could seem familiar from a past life.

Sorgfelt

First of all, you have been abducted and may be an alien or hybrid yourself. Second, since aliens use psychic abilities more than most humans, just being around them has probably increased your abilities. Third, we all incarnate and travel in groups - I was a teacher for 20 years and kept track of sun signs of a large group I was in, and I saw it frequently. Usually, we can communicate psychically better with those of our group. They don't need to be special, but you are given feelings to help sort your relationships and reasons out, just make sure you combine logic with feelings, not letting either of them overpower the other.

I have encountered people with whom I felt a strong connection, and sometimes exchanged more mind stuff than just a feeling. I remember sitting next to a lady at a dance and suddenly had this feeling and blurted out, "Have I known you in a past life?", and she blurted out a loud "Yes!" Then I related some thoughts I had about our past that just came to me. Psychics have occasionally told my wife and me that we had planned our current incarnation together, and have been together in previous incarnations. I have had telepathic and some precognitive experiences with her and a couple of other friends. So, none of this is abnormal.

That thought of the whole universe being wrong if you leave someone is fairly common and sometimes is due to emotional manipulation. This is almost always emotionally exaggerated, and you need to get deeper and more logical and determine just how valid that feeling is and what your purpose might be with this person. Keep your head above water in these situations.

HEIDI

I don't really have to ask this question but I would just like to know what you folk think.

Her and I are probably telepathically connected. We hear the thoughts of each other. We know what we are going to do before we do it. It isn't any of that young love garbage. It's more serious than that. I walked by her one time before we fell in love and blurted out that I remembered something and I had to tell her something. I was a bit confused as to why I said that. I didn't think too much before I did. It just flowed out. My friends were also confused. I also remember how I would notice her in every situation. I noticed her a lot before I even knew her name but it was not out of love at that time. We always get the feeling as though we have known each other forever. I've tried to leave her multiple times and she would cry and fall into depression for long periods of time, very terrible and I've fixed that because I love her, but for some odd reason, whenever I shut her out, I feel like I've done something wrong in the universe that was not meant to be. A force stronger than love.

I seem to be able to manipulate people I'm close to with nothing but my thoughts. In my younger years, around the same time she saw them, we saw a triangle formation of orange lights that would fade away. It was the late evening for her. They were moving directly east. I saw my lights during the night. I believe my situation was stranger. I was in a sleepwalking type state. I was in a sort of trance and had a gut feeling to walk outside. I started going bonkers. I was screaming at the sky like a madman and the stars stared moving around. I started crying and yelling for a while. Soon after, I saw something huge moving through the sky and it was no airplane or jet. It was a formation of orange lights. Triangular. I felt like they were multiple objects rather than one. They were not meteors. The formation was perfect. It was clear and bright and the next moment it faded above my house. The next thing I knew, I begged to move to the town I currently live in, Jackson, Michigan. That is where I met the love of my life.

I remember her saying that she saw a orange light moving towards my house when I was home after me and her finished arguing and suddenly, at the exact moment she saw it, she realized I started acting calmer and kinder towards her.

We used to make joke about how she was taller with blonde hair and blue eyes so she was a Nordic blonde. I joked about how I was slightly shorter than her and looked like the human equivalent of a grey. I stopped joking about it and pieced all of the situations together.

Last night, I had another dream about the greys and I was in a room with them. There was one who was really nice to me and he talked to me a lot and said I should refer to him as "Colonel" or something like that. It felt so oddly real. It wasn't like I was on an operating table or anything. They were friendly and treated me as an equivalent being. I have trouble recalling most of what the said. I woke up in a flipped upside down position and with my blanket shoved off to the side. I also tend to dream about an exaggerated form of my current surroundings when I am deep asleep. I don't want to make a full assumption that any such abduction happened but I felt that I should leave that out in the open. The last time I dreamed of a grey, I was in a flipped position with my blanket off also. That was the time were I was in my bathroom looking at the mirror and my eye grew black and large and I was screaming.

Also, I don't want to hear any "blah blah blah crazy 14 year old going through changes" talk.

I have trouble engaging in intelligent conversation with them and they joke about it a lot.

Just to clarify something, I had not watched any television before I fell asleep.

If you don't believe in this sort of situation, carry on looking through other postings.
Yes you can ,there is no possibly about it

Dreamwarrior

yes so long as you can remember who they were

Freak Show

From what i have been told from my spirit guides, everyone in my immediate family have all been family or close relations though out all of my past lives. Although this is my last time here, i have been here 23 times.