Is it possible to be close to someone you knew in a past life?

STUART

no it isn't , after people die , all that stuff about seeing your loved ones again is aload of old crap , A top celebrity psychic ,A friend of the family told me once ,when death simply rebirth into a new life that's why lots of people say , the sentence , in a previous life.

Trekkie

You might be an alien experiment if you claim you had experiences with the grays .For all we know , you could be a father. I mean no joke , just implying that most of the children who had dreams and later grew up , with the mind control thing where the psychologist puts you in a trance to see the memory that has been blocked by them , they realized they had "space" children at some one point in their life.

When you grow up , remember to go to such a thing and see if you had a third degree encounter and memory wipe.
Why is everyone always picking on the Gray's ,leave them alone ,go pick on the blues or the yellows or the reds or the whites and blacks ,
What a inner / outer plantery racist

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Reminds me of the Dream Theater album, "Scenes from a Memory". It is a story of a man that remembers a past life and experienced the murder of a loved one.