Is it possible to give an object certain powers?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
In March of 2021, I bought a ring on Amazon. Nothing special, just a claddagh ring. 20211101_062937.jpg
When it arrived, I gave the ring a purpose:

"This is my 'such n such' ring and whenever I wear it, 'such n such' will happen."

Silly, juvenile - I know. But it seemed to work! For a period of time, I didn't wear the ring and the desired effects went away. When I began to wear it again, like magic "such n such" started to happen again... So my question is this: Is it possible to give an object a sort of power? Or is it more of a mind over matter situation, I put the idea in my head and it blossomed from there?

Have you ever owned something you felt had a certain power to it?

TimeFlipper

In March of 2021, I bought a ring on Amazon. Nothing special, just a claddagh ring. View attachment 12821

"This is my 'such n such' ring and whenever I wear it, 'such n such' will happen."

Silly, juvenile - I know. But it seemed to work! For a period of time, I didn't wear the ring and the desired effects went away. When I began to wear it again, like magic "such n such" started to happen again... So my question is this: Is it possible to give an object a sort of power? Or is it more of a mind over matter situation, I put the idea in my head and it blossomed from there?

Yes PA, The Teddy Bear i owned had a certain power after i named it Ted :oops:..

Wind7

Staff
In March of 2021, I bought a ring on Amazon. Nothing special, just a claddagh ring. View attachment 12821

Yes, you certainly can.

It's both mind over matter and 'such and such' as you call it.
Be careful though, these things can turn on you if they become mistreated,
never forget to cleanse these items afterwards.

I have come across several such things in my life
but that is all I will say upon a public posting.

TimeFlipper

I just KNEW it! :oops::whistle:

View attachment 12822

He went on to make a few movies here in the states.......(cough)

;)
I was only talking to an old friend of mine last week and we got chatting about owning teddy bears, and he told me he was really devastated when his mother took his teddy bear away from him...

I sympathised with him and told him the same thing happened to me and he asked me when that happened...I said it was the day i got married!! :oops:..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Although I never did it, I believe it's possible to imbue an item with something. It doesn't have to be magic and shaman stuff.

For instance, making it a physical vessel for your intentions, help them manifest. Direct positive energy towards it, project towards it.

I think it can be done.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think it builds your confidence and sends a message to your subconscious to do things that create the desired outcome.

TimeFlipper

Although I never did it, I believe it's possible to imbue an item with something. It doesn't have to be magic and shaman stuff.

For instance, making it a physical vessel for your intentions, help them manifest. Direct positive energy towards it, project towards it.

I think it can be done.
The Tesla Zero Time Generator (ZTG) that was used in the first Philadelphia Experiment August 12th 1943 became imbued with that Time-Travelling trip and was taken on subsequent Time Travel Experiments, to act as a "witness" or a Time-Travel "Signature"...

alpha centauri

When I began to wear it again, like magic "such n such" started to happen again... So my question is this: Is it possible to give an object a sort of power? Or is it more of a mind over matter situation, I put the idea in my head and it blossomed from there?
I think this is possible. But you can also programm your mind and reprogramm yourself. In that case you change yourself and not the talisman you. That would be even better in my opinion. So it does not really matter, if the end result is good.

So my question is this: Is it possible to give an object a sort of power?

I looked into my "initiation into hermetics" book. There seems to exist more than one kind of loading:
Having interpreted the different kinds and variants of talismans, amulets, pentacles and precious stones, let me talk about several loadings of which I am going to quote 10 kinds:
1. Loading with the mere willpower in connection with imagination.
2. Loading with the help of timed accumulation of the vital power and wish-impregnation.
3. Loading by binding elementals, elementaries, beings due to accomplish the desired result.
4. Loading with the help of individual and traditional rituals.
5. Loading with the help of magic formulas, mantrams, tantras and the like.
6. Loading by accumulation of elements.
7. Loading by electric and magnetic fluids.
8. Loading with the help of accumulation of the power of the light.
9. Loading by electromagnetic volts.
10. Loading by mago-sexual operations.

Each of the loading possibilities quoted here has numerous variants again, but it would take
me too long to describe all of them. The advanced magician will find his own loadings with
the help of his intuition. The ten ones mentioned here are supposed to serve as a rule of
conduct only, and therefore a brief description appears indicated.