Is Joe Biden a automaton controlld from outer space

Mr Scientist

According to a newspaper and a research university, Joe biden is an automaton being work from behind by Nazis from a moon base on the far side of the moon. NASA recently picked up what appears to be Wi-Fi signals being bounced off Jupiter. His bizarre behaviour that some claim is due to dementia may simply be due to signal drop. What's your opinion...?

9747726_orig.jpg

lamdo263

According to a newspaper and a research university, Joe biden is an automaton being work from behind by Nazis from a moon base on the far side of the moon. NASA recently picked up what appears to be Wi-Fi signals being bounced off Jupiter. His bizarre behaviour that some claim is due to dementia may simply be due to signal drop. What's your opinion...?

View attachment 12390
A lot about him does not fit. I mean this is apparent for all to see.

I was going to drop him a Tweet on his odd behavior, but then again thought, why bother, it's like talking to a machine.

@It could also be the { I'm older but Catholic decision making Catholic clunky thing }.This is get a guy who everybody knows is experiencing some sort of mental problem and then put him at the decision making head of something. say like a baby or child sitting service position.

All the toddlers and children are washed, fed and have their needs taken care of, but this new genius forgot diapers and or potty training. So they're all waking around crapping and peeing on the floor.
Of course people, parents are irate about this and speak out. But it's those who speak out, who have something wrong with them.

This might be what's wrong with Biadola Komani? First rule, don't get mad and go at it, cos it's like fly paper and it's meant to catch you!

OakFieldAlienz444

Biden's response to this thread:

Well, look man, you know, there's a great philosopher who says Jill puts notes on my mirror and
well, look man---here's the deal. Two hundred and ninety eight billion trillion zillion kadrillion dollars
alright? That's a LOT of money. Hard to even say it it's so much.
Look, here's the deal---look, look, look----look--look man, look.....
you know the thing.

Such coherency cannot come from a robot.

lamdo263

Biden's response to this thread:

Well, look man, you know, there's a great philosopher who says Jill puts notes on my mirror and
well, look man---here's the deal. Two hundred and ninety eight billion trillion zillion kadrillion dollars
alright? That's a LOT of money. Hard to even say it it's so much.
Look, here's the deal---look, look, look----look--look man, look.....
you know the thing.

Such coherency cannot come from a robot.
Excuse me, but to clarify something, who is, { Well, look man, } by your say? Are you talking to me, or the origin of topic, by the poster of thread? Don't mean to be a snit, but push that reply button, if you could? Just a semantic in the thread, thank you

OakFieldAlienz444

Excuse me, but to clarify something, who is, { Well, look man, } by your say? Are you talking to me, or the origin of topic, by the poster of thread? Don't mean to be a snit, but push that reply button, if you could? Just a semantic in the thread, thank you

Oh I get it. You wanna do push ups or what, man?

walt willis

Ok I'll let you guys in on a little secret.
I sat with my mother and Joe in our living room to help him get elected for the very first time back in Delaware.
I was a young teenager doing what my mother wanted.
He was about four years older then me when I thought he was a self serving stupid fool.
He lived in North Star near our home so I knocked on doors in every subdivision with-in five miles.
Remember that there is NO cure for stupid and that I was just following orders!
Please try to understand and forgive me!

Now the big question may well be: Who funded that fool today and back then?
Also ask yourself who controls him today?
Follow the money people and you may find the real El President e!
Be afraid, be very Afraid?131117284_4052325538120189_8739385480778458688_o.jpg

lamdo263

Ok I'll let you guys in on a little secret.
I sat with my mother and Joe in our living room to help him get elected for the very first time back in Delaware.
I was a young teenager doing what my mother wanted.
He was about four years older then me when I thought he was a self serving stupid fool.
He lived in North Star near our home so I knocked on doors in every subdivision with-in five miles.
Remember that there is NO cure for stupid and that I was just following orders!
Please try to understand and forgive me!

Now the big question may well be: Who funded that fool today and back then?
Also ask yourself who controls him today?
Follow the money people and you may find the real El President e!
Be afraid, be very Afraid?View attachment 12398
On Biden's demeanor, alone. It's like someone's giving him a hand job, but their located in another room, they're trying to do this electronically and the wires are misconnected. He does strange sh*t.