Is John Titor's story copyrighted?

Internalexile

Now before I begin this is my first thread in paranormalis so please forgive me if I made a mistake.

Anyways, I am once a believer of John Titor. Overtime, I started seeing him as a hoax due to a lot of holes in the story. One thing that stands out is that the John Titor story is copyrighted.

Now I do hear a lot of weird stories (like for example UFOs and ghosts) and some are very unexplainable, but the fact that Titor's story is copyrighted makes it dubious. In fact I'm pretty sure it would have been a lot more realistic if the story wasn't copyrighted.

Already we have John Titor books and an anime based on John Titor called Stein's Gate. Whoever has the Titor story copyrighted can make a lot of money from those merchandise.

AAA

Time travel is real.

The holes in the story is because the story is bullshit. Everything means something else. It is all a medium for encryption. If you are taking the story literally at face value, you're lost. If you don't recognize or understand the underlying meaning, it wasn't intended for you to understand.

Another thing to consider is that the posts have been altered from their original state, thus it is compromised and unreliable.

The copyright is either someone trying to protect it, or control and cash in on it. I am guessing the latter. They are probably as lost as anyone, and claiming something that isn't theirs to begin with.

They will eventually be dealt with.

Internalexile

Time travel is real.

The holes in the story is because the story is bullshit. Everything means something else. It is all a medium for encryption. If you are taking the story literally at face value, you're lost. If you don't recognize or understand the underlying meaning, it wasn't intended for you to understand.

Another thing to consider is that the posts have been altered from their original state, thus it is compromised and unreliable.

The copyright is either someone trying to protect it, or control and cash in on it. I am guessing the latter. They are probably as lost as anyone, and claiming something that isn't theirs to begin with.

They will eventually be dealt with.

Question is, who is the mastermind that trying to cash in to the Titor story?

While evidence points the Habers are playing a role on this, they don't sound like the master mind behind this.

AAA

Question is, who is the mastermind that trying to cash in to the Titor story?

While evidence points the Habers are playing a role on this, they don't sound like the master mind behind this.

They may not be trying to cash in on it. It may be to protect the integrity of it, or whatever. My 'guess' that someone is exploiting it is based on human nature. I haven't really looked into it. To be honest, I am not so concerned about it. There are much more important things to worry about than a copyright.

The whole Titor saga is only one small piece of the puzzle. There is a much bigger picture to look at.

Lemme simplify this for you. It all revolves around a girl. All of it. And it is very important that I find her alive and well.

AAA

The copyright for all of John Titor`s work does not apply until 2019..i thought you all knew that ;):D

Thank you. That is very helpful.

I am not so worried about their copyright nonsense. I can prove it any time I like, simply by decoding it all. When/if the world sees it all line up in perfect order, there will be little doubt as to what is what and who is who. And all those who are trying to exploit the situation will look like fools, and their copyright will be virtually worthless.

I would rather not do that, because there may be serious repercussions for everyone that far outweigh the value of putting them in their place.

Additionally, I am an anarchist, thus inclined not to bother with legal bullshit. However, I could probably file a claim if necessary. I am more apt to let them make me some money and then kick them out of my house or something. But as I said, all that Titor stuff is only a small part of it. There are much more important things to deal with. The issues are more about people interfering, meddling and screwing things up with regard to the events and circumstances of the time stream than it is about money or a copyright.

Funny thing is, the same information encrypted into the posts is also related to and on the dollars they may try to make with it. Hee-hee.

You see, there are some people who will approach a situation in the interest of what is righteous, the win/win, or long term solution.

Then there are those who look at everything from a perspective of satisfying the self. These are people that look at it in terms of what they can get away with. Many usually don't even think beyond their own needs to even consider other parties. They just want what they want and will do what they have to to get it, and don't care who it harms. They will not fare well in the end.

All that being said, It may not be that at all. They may actually be doing the right thing by copyrighting it.

TimeFlipper

The copyright for all of John Titor`s work does not apply until 2019..i thought you all knew that ;):D

Thank you. That is very helpful.

I am not so worried about their copyright nonsense. I can prove it any time I like, simply by decoding it all. When/if the world sees it all line up in perfect order, there will be little doubt as to what is what and who is who. And all those who are trying to exploit the situation will look like fools, and their copyright will be virtually worthless.

I would rather not do that, because there may be serious repercussions for everyone that far outweigh the value of putting them in their place.

Additionally, I am an anarchist, thus inclined not to bother with legal bullshit. However, I could probably file a claim if necessary. I am more apt to let them make me some money and then kick them out of my house or something. But as I said, all that Titor stuff is only a small part of it. There are much more important things to deal with. The issues are more about people interfering, meddling and screwing things up with regard to the events and circumstances of the time stream than it is about money or a copyright.

Funny thing is, the same information encrypted into the posts is also related to and on the dollars they may try to make with it. Hee-hee.

You see, there are some people who will approach a situation in the interest of what is righteous, the win/win, or long term solution.

Then there are those who look at everything from a perspective of satisfying the self. These are people that look at it in terms of what they can get away with. Many usually don't even think beyond their own needs to even consider other parties. They just want what they want and will do what they have to to get it, and don't care who it harms. They will not fare well in the end.

All that being said, It may not be that at all. They may actually be doing the right thing by copyrighting it.
My apologies to you AAA, the posting i made was meant to be a joke, and not to be taken literally....my bad humour lol

AAA

My apologies to you AAA, the posting i made was meant to be a joke, and not to be taken literally....my bad humour lol

No worries. It's not really that important anyway. That's why I haven't looked into it. To be honest, I am kinda thinking "so what?". Let them make a shitload of money. Maybe it will do someone some good to have a step up in life. If my business helps someone, cool.

I am more concerned with people stalking, meddling, distracting and making up stories about songs and such, wasting my time, confusing me and keeping me from doing what I need to be doing instead of assisting me.