Is Mass Effect right wing or left wing propaganda?

CmdrShep2183

On the surface Mass Effect is about a soldier who saves the universe from giant death robots.

In the Mass Effect future the United States, Canada, and Mexico are one nation.
United North American States

In ME3 the term "unborn children" is used at least two times.

Is this part targeted at the GOP "pro-lifers"?

If you play paragon there is a message that forced mass sterilization of a people is dehumanizing and wrong.

Is this game military propaganda? Pro life Republican propaganda? Transhumanist propaganda? NWO propaganda?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

When you mention Right Wing and Left Wing Propaganda, it appears to me that you are speaking about politics...What is the point that you are trying to make? :unsure:..

alpha centauri

Is it important how you call it?
A lot of people make propaganda. Not only the right and left wing make it.

They want to sell. So it is good to shock people. Then it is talked about the game. It is good advertisement.

In the Mass Effect future the United States, Canada, and Mexico are one nation.
United North American States

I heard about that Union in discussions about time travel in the forum. so you get a Titorific for this post.:)

TimeFlipper

Is it important how you call it?
A lot of people make propaganda. Not only the right and left wing make it.

They want to sell. So it is good to shock people. Then it is talked about the game. It is good advertisement.

I heard about that Union in discussions about time travel in the forum. so you get a Titorific for this post.

You would make an excellent politician...They have the ability for how "not" to answer questions ;)..