Is memory recorded in DNA?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Really, nobody has any thoughts about this? If information is passed on from generation to generation via DNA, it would explain Nostalgia, past lives, etc.
Also, we could potentially send messages to the future via DNA. Think about it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think they demonstrated that experimental data suggests no physical location for memory exist in flatworms. And apparently no one appears to have come up with any experimental ideas on where memory is stored.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think they demonstrated that experimental data suggests no physical location for memory exist in flatworms. And apparently no one appears to have come up with any experimental ideas on where memory is stored.

Why not? I know I would like to know. When we die, our memories are just released? (This is where my concept of a soul begins).

steven chiverton

sonic frequencies was also said to control parasites' to in the humen blood or mice or rats, theres a race of aliens that was listed in the Russian book of alien species that was said to be able to know everything in your life by contacting your body so i think the first thing they would touch before your skin would be the aura its energy surrounds your body and may be the ideal place for information to reside in

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe its designed so your knowledge isnt built upon and you have to re learn each time.

Which in some ways defeats the purpose of advancement.

Theres quite a lot of youtubes on soul traps/reincarnation.