Is NASA creating devastating hurricanes?

Harte

I was thinking about three storms in a row is not normal. I was also thinking what if some
people or hostile countries were behind these three mega storms. The water temperature
is also very warm one newscast said that the ocean water was 89°F in the area these three
hurricanes came to life. I know of a couple groups that are actually working on weather
modification with some major successes. These are good people producing rain in drought
stricken areas around the world.
Pics of multiple storms crossing the Atlantic:
2008:
271615main_fourstorms_HI.jpg

1998:
30573469-c88b-402a-bc96-0216bcfecdab.jpg

1974 (in the Pacific):
five-epac-26aug1974.jpg

Notthing "not normal" about multiple storms.

Harte

Carl Miller

California is embroiled in a crisis of epic proportions as it continues to struggle through one of the worst droughts in state history. But emerging evidence suggests that the Golden State's water woes aren't a natural occurrence at all, and that a covert military operation involving "chemtrails" and other weather modification weaponry may be to blame.
A recent episode of The HAARP Report, which tracks the activities of the U.S. military's so-called "High Frequency Auroral Research Program" (which the federal government falsely claims has been shut down), provides five pieces of compelling evidence from recently captured satellite imagery that points to deliberate weather modification as the cause of California's drought.
You may have heard of "chemtrails" before -- those unnatural-looking cloud trails occasionally produced by airplanes that don't dissipate normally, and that end up blanketing the skies with a hazy muck. They differ entirely from water vapor contrails produced when water vapor condenses and freezes around small aerosol particles released from aircraft exhaust.

years, many of those who've been paying attention have wondered what the purpose is of these clearly artificial chemtrails. Well, based on the extensive research findings by The HAARP Report, it seems as though these fake sprayings are helping to redirect and alter weather patterns -- in this case, to steer rain away from California.
"Chemtrails create a hot air layer at 30,000 feet, capping inversion," explains the report. "They [the powers that be] want that to overrun this low pressure area and prevent this low pressure from forming," as low pressure is what produces precipitation, explains the report
Learn more: Five pieces of evidence suggesting that California drought may be a HAARP-manufactured event

The tone here is 'conspiracy' . Undeniable the fact the Californian area is a an arid one. But californians tend to associate HAARP weather engineering and weatherwarfare putting all together in the same sack.
It occurred to me creating a linking between Irma and weather manipulation.
We have been warned there would be a group of Squizophrenic leaders creating chaotic circumstances following the most suspicious and crazy agendas.
Now I look at all this situation from a panoramic view since I am only an interested somehow 'weirdo' into sci fi conspiracy theory and so on...
How can Irma follow such a straight course to bring destruction to a state?
Is this far-fetched idea?
Is this craziness?

jcolanzi

California is embroiled in a crisis of epic proportions as it continues to struggle through one of the worst droughts in state history. But emerging evidence suggests that the Golden State's water woes aren't a natural occurrence at all, and that a covert military operation involving "chemtrails" and other weather modification weaponry may be to blame.
A recent episode of The HAARP Report, which tracks the activities of the U.S. military's so-called "High Frequency Auroral Research Program" (which the federal government falsely claims has been shut down), provides five pieces of compelling evidence from recently captured satellite imagery that points to deliberate weather modification as the cause of California's drought.
You may have heard of "chemtrails" before -- those unnatural-looking cloud trails occasionally produced by airplanes that don't dissipate normally, and that end up blanketing the skies with a hazy muck. They differ entirely from water vapor contrails produced when water vapor condenses and freezes around small aerosol particles released from aircraft exhaust.

years, many of those who've been paying attention have wondered what the purpose is of these clearly artificial chemtrails. Well, based on the extensive research findings by The HAARP Report, it seems as though these fake sprayings are helping to redirect and alter weather patterns -- in this case, to steer rain away from California.
"Chemtrails create a hot air layer at 30,000 feet, capping inversion," explains the report. "They [the powers that be] want that to overrun this low pressure area and prevent this low pressure from forming," as low pressure is what produces precipitation, explains the report
Learn more: Five pieces of evidence suggesting that California drought may be a HAARP-manufactured event

The tone here is 'conspiracy' . Undeniable the fact the Californian area is a an arid one. But californians tend to associate HAARP weather engineering and weatherwarfare putting all together in the same sack.
We have been warned there would be a group of Squizophrenic leaders creating chaotic circumstances following the most suspicious and crazy agendas.
Now I look at all this situation from a panoramic view since I am only an interested somehow 'weirdo' into sci fi conspiracy theory and so on...
Is this craziness?

I don't know if the CA. situation is created or natural.

As far as the hurricanes, I'm not sure they can create them, but they can increase the strength of a hurricane that is already building.

The problem most of us have is we think in terms of our morals and the groups behind the problems are so barbaric that most people won't believe it because it's so far beyond their belief systems.

That's why it's taking so long to take down the pedophile networks, because the acts are so barbaric it would shock the average person.

Carl Miller

@Jacolanzi
Barbarism was perpetrated during the 9 11 event. So scandalously people were not able to digest American leaders killing their own people. Yet preachers denounced that. No one was killed because of that. The mainstream media proved to be a paid coward and everything followed it's normal course.

jcolanzi

@Jacolanzi
Barbarism was perpetrated during the 9 11 event. So scandalously people were not able to digest American leaders killing their own people. Yet preachers denounced that. No one was killed because of that. The mainstream media proved to be a paid coward and everything followed it's normal course.

The same thing is happening now with the pedophilia problem. It's estimated that at least 1/3 or more of politicians in DC are part of the pedophilia networks and yet the main stream media doesn't cover it, unless it's making jokes about the "conspiracy theory" people who are.

I don't see how they can sleep at night knowing what children are going through.

They should be held just as accountable as the actual perpetrators.

Carl Miller

If sex is consensual I cannot see any aberration implicit in it. I opened a thread on sex here on Paranormalis. But only for people over 18 years of age. Anything regarding exploitation of children should be treated by the law. Now if there has not been political will to stop pedophilia we do not know what to do.

jcolanzi

Is this craziness?

The Fifth

I like your theory but i disapprove , it depends of the air masses , currents etc.. They can't control it but for a small scale weather manipulation like, to make rain from "dry clouds" , yes , it's possible.

Carl Miller

Woodpecker. The strange sound which back then during the cold war was being detected. Soon the mystery was solved. Woodpecker was the name given to the first attempt into climate warfare.
Woodpecker proved to be an installation a huge antenna. A Russian 'HAARP'.
It seems this time US will not be accountable to the first installation in the so called Weather Engineering in the World.

Carl Miller

Engineering The Climate To Control Populations
May 19, 2015 31 Comments

Dane Wigington
geoengineeringwatch.org
Climate engineering is the most powerful and most utilized weapon of the western power structure to destabilize and topple the countries and governments around the globe which it wishes to control. Geoengineering is a primary tool that has been used to help force nations to allow US or NATO occupation. If you don't believe the US military is concerned with the climate, think again. The military industrial complex has always sought to "control the weather" and historical documents prove that the US has been heavily invested in climate modification for a very long time.

US/NATO occupation of the Middle East
How many countries have US military boots on the ground? There are at least 156 US occupied countries around the globe with some 900 bases. Does anyone really believe that all these countries just wanted the US to occupy them? Is it a coincidence that many if not most of these countries endured some sort of climate cataclysm prior to the occupation being allowed? How many countries in Africa were subjected to record drought before being destabilized and occupied? Occupations that often began under "humanitarian" pretexts due to climate catastrophes?
What about the Middle Eastern countries that have recently been destabilized? Many of these countries were not cooperating with the US agenda before they experienced record drought, is there a connection? Record drought in Syria preceded the recent destabilization, was weather warfare used to help trigger the ongoing civil war? Yes.

Syrian Civil War

How about Iraq, were they also a target of weather warfare to help trigger destabilization? Was the record drought in Iraq during the years prior to the invasion in 2003 a natural occurrence? Or was it also engineered? Were there plans to invade Iraq years ahead of time? If available data is examined, the answer is inarguably yes. The invasion of Iraq was planned well before the events of 911.

How many know there has been a crop destroying drought in Russia and Ukraine? Just another coincidence? Certainly the whole world understands that Iran is also a current primary target for the western power structure, is it just bad luck for Iran that there is record drought there, too? Does anyone in the US even know that the leaders from Iran have been on the floor of the UN openly stating that the western powers are causing the record drought with climate modification? Pakistan showed resistance to US policy in 2010, were the record floods that occurred there later the same year just an act of nature? Or were other forces in play? Record deluge is also a weapon used by the weathermakers. As the planet continues to warm rapidly, deluges will increase.

How are things in South America? Certainly we all know how the US power structure is constantly complaining about the BRIC countries. Brazil and Venezuela have been a source of aggravation for our government for a very long time. Brazil is experiencing devastating record drought, and yes, so is Venezuela.

Catastrophic drought in South America

I could go on and on about the countries that have been victims of the US/NATO weather warfare juggernaut of biosphere destruction, but let's now consider the catastrophic and unprecedented drought being engineered in the US West, should we ask ourselves what agendas are now being carried out on the US population? The laws of physics make clear that a warming world should bring more rain overall, the atmosphere can carry 7% more moisture for every degree of additional warming. Why is there so much drought in so many countries around the world when the laws of physics state there should be more overall rainfall on a warming planet, not less?

Now it seems that the power structure is sending us the message that they know the drought in the US West is only going to get worse. In fact NASA has recently stated on the record that the western US states can expect "megadroughts" in the coming decades.

Now Lord from the old Testament inflicted disasters catastrophies on Israel's enemies.
Lord's floods Florida brings starvation in other parts of the world.
Or do you really believe the Lord from the Bible was really the Lord of compassion?
It is highly questionable. Today someone else is playing the Lord from old Testament.
But it is not the God of Jesus.