Is NASA creating devastating hurricanes?

jcolanzi

If sex is consensual I cannot see any aberration implicit in it. I opened a thread on sex here on Paranormalis. But only for people over 18 years of age. Anything regarding exploitation of children should be treated by the law. Now if there has not been political will to stop pedophilia we do not know what to do.

Carl it's beyond sex. They torture and kill, some going as far as consuming them.

There is a network that believes that this is the key to immortality.

It's not a new concept there were royals historically that bathed in blood etc. in a quest for immortality.

They also use the body parts for organ transplants and medical experiments.

Human trafficking has surpassed drugs and arms dealing in profits.

It's also a key method used to blackmail politicians.

Carl Miller

@ The percentage of evil spirits brought back to Earth from the hell is enormous.
If cruelty is committed to this extreme extent we come to realize these bestial beings could only have come from hell with the permission of the Masters of light.
People who drink from innocent blood belong to planets lower than Earth.

The Fifth

@jcolanzi Blood has iron. They bathe in a pool of iron. Iron gets rusty and breaks. Ironic isn't it ?

@Carl Miller Rather than to see them in prison , i would cut their hands one by one using medical procedures. This way they can be released in the wild and no one should worry about them. They can't do jack without their hands.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do not believe we have enough pollution on this planet to affect its temperature,thus I feel these hurricanes are perfectly natural. I don't know what the motive would be to create them unless you are North Korea, but Kim Jong Un is too stupid to come up with something like this.

Carl Miller

@PaulaJedi
I linked HAARP climate geoengineering the most known conspiracy theories from California and the floods all over the world showing how human mind functions.
How the thread of cause and effect impacts the mind of people. How people are easily mesmerized into believing in an apparent logic explanation. How confirmation bias leads the individual to seek evidences for his beliefs. So on and so forth. Only elucubrations of imagination word gymnastics. Unless they dare contradict logic defying sanity. Still the question persists.

Carl Miller

@Thefifth
Something defying logic can be depicted by some horrible crimes perpetrated by some individuals who seemed to be born to kill. The serial killers.
The Maniac of The Park here in Brazil has killed innumerable women just for the sake of blood.
While in prison a woman fell in love with him and they got married in prison.
It seems the serial killer in his sane moments is the most romantic man in the world.
I would warn his wife to keep an eye on him.
What if he loses control?
In my opinion this Maniac belongs to a lower planet and he got incarnated on Earth for the first time.
Perhaps in his original planet they tend to eat one another. IDK

jcolanzi

@Thefifth
Something defying logic can be depicted by some horrible crimes perpetrated by some individuals who seemed to be born to kill. The serial killers.
The Maniac of The Park here in Brazil has killed innumerable women just for the sake of blood.
While in prison a woman fell in love with him and they got married in prison.
It seems the serial killer in his sane moments is the most romantic man in the world.
I would warn his wife to keep an eye on him.
What if he loses control?
In my opinion this Maniac belongs to a lower planet and he got incarnated on Earth for the first time.
Perhaps in his original planet they tend to eat one another. IDK

Not surprising. Most serial killers have large female followings.