Is our reality a computer simulation or a video game?

HDRKID

Disney is following the latest trend with a new movie. FREE GUY is about an NPC in a video game. Basically, he wakes up. He finds out that his humdrum life is actually a video game. I am sure... that most of my psychic abilities come from me realizing that our reality is simply a video game. Hey, if it is not real, then what you can do expands in an enormous manner. There are some "CHEAT CODES" that we can use.

dimension-1hacker

maybe. anything can occur within the simulation, there is not a way to determine weather you are outside the simulation or not because you don't know what the simulations programming is. My cheat codes are creative and cognitive and philosophical expansion

HDRKID

Hi Dimension Hacker:
I have long suspected that this universe is a game. Still, getting evidence is not easy. Well, here is something that we could use.

I took a picture of a haunted house and it looks very weird - look at the flag made out of clouds - strange to the max.

weird_house.jpg

HDRKID

In contrast, here is a photograph that was taken by a professional photographer and there is no weirdness going on.

vuitton.jpg

TimeFlipper

Hi Dimension Hacker:
I have long suspected that this universe is a game. Still, getting evidence is not easy. Well, here is something that we could use.

I took a picture of a haunted house and it looks very weird - look at the flag made out of clouds - strange to the max.

weird_house.jpg

As you are aware, iam a big fan of your wonderful photography...But would it be possible that the flag on the left hand side of the two, and the strange looking circle on the window of the building, were produced from reflections onto the lens of your camera? :unsure:..

dimension-1hacker

There is not a way yet to distinguish something that you see for the first time produced by the simulation compared to something outside because we don't understand where the simulation ends.

NIXIE

I have a feeling you are just a victim of brainwashing of the new age, man, and taking on demons that reveal ideas to you that you mistake as psychic powers if you are feeling like that... forget about the simulation/video game idea.. Maybe you could try to take some pictures of the same places with another camera to see if you get the same effects. Trust that there is an original all powerful God that is running this whole thing we call Life and Earth... its not a game, but something way more than a game or simulation could ever be. There is a Multiverse and GOD, his Son YHVH (YAH-WAY) aka JESUS CHRIST, himself told me in person that there are enough dimensions happening that every single thing that could happen between people that could possibly meet each other does happen in separate dimensions/alternate realities and He is knows it all and knows the very best of us, who we really are. Trust me when I say I met him when I was only 5 years old after I held the contacts on a time machine all the way into the future until I was standing in nuclear fall out ashes and caught some fall out on my tongue because I thought it was snowflakes.. it burnt and tingled and I tried to spit it out.. He showed up behind me and said "It looks like you could use some help getting back." as I searched in the deep ashes for the time machine parts that had fallen when I let go of them, shocked to see the house had disappeared. He brought me to the deep future into the Millennial Kingdom where he let me eat fruit from a tree that I will end up designing there myself, I guess after I learn how. He told me to remember the place so I can help him build it someday. It was a giant orchard all around where I live now and there was a white glowing Temple up on the hill near here that I guess I help build for him too. He told me I am one of his greatest architects in Heaven and I will use the Golden Proportion to build for him there. In Heaven we can be the best of all we are meant to be and we can get there if we just believe in God and Jesus. Try that out and I will see you there someday. Forget this video game idea, start playing the game of Life as God intends us to play it and spread the word about him once you learn the truth about life. :) I hope this helped. peace.

iamonarch

I have a feeling you are just a victim of brainwashing of the new age, man, and taking on demons that reveal ideas to you that you mistake as psychic powers if you are feeling like that... forget about the simulation/video game idea.. Maybe you could try to take some pictures of the same places with another camera to see if you get the same effects. Trust that there is an original all powerful God that is running this whole thing we call Life and Earth... its not a game, but something way more than a game or simulation could ever be. There is a Multiverse and GOD, his Son YHVH (YAH-WAY) aka JESUS CHRIST, himself told me in person that there are enough dimensions happening that every single thing that could happen between people that could possibly meet each other does happen in separate dimensions/alternate realities and He is knows it all and knows the very best of us, who we really are. Trust me when I say I met him when I was only 5 years old after I held the contacts on a time machine all the way into the future until I was standing in nuclear fall out ashes and caught some fall out on my tongue because I thought it was snowflakes.. it burnt and tingled and I tried to spit it out.. He showed up behind me and said "It looks like you could use some help getting back." as I searched in the deep ashes for the time machine parts that had fallen when I let go of them, shocked to see the house had disappeared. He brought me to the deep future into the Millennial Kingdom where he let me eat fruit from a tree that I will end up designing there myself, I guess after I learn how. He told me to remember the place so I can help him build it someday. It was a giant orchard all around where I live now and there was a white glowing Temple up on the hill near here that I guess I help build for him too. He told me I am one of his greatest architects in Heaven and I will use the Golden Proportion to build for him there. In Heaven we can be the best of all we are meant to be and we can get there if we just believe in God and Jesus. Try that out and I will see you there someday. Forget this video game idea, start playing the game of Life as God intends us to play it and spread the word about him once you learn the truth about life. :) I hope this helped. peace.

...O_O
...This is just...neat X D

NIXIE

...O_O
...This is just...neat X D

Trust in God and you will be blessed with awesome abilities in Heaven too, man! Get away from evil in life as best you can and study about him and once you realize a lot try to spread the word because that is what he needs us to do :)