Debate Is radionics for manifesting a placebo? and other manifestation methods?

correction123

Give us an example on how it has worked for you, 'correction123'.

Where do I start...One day I used the "Biological" section of the SE-5 then I found "Biology" and click on that and found the brain. I scanned each brain part to find out where it was out of a 100%...I had about 15 different areas of the brain once everything was done. I set up the program and I ran my spectral analyzer for one week. The machine suggest one week to get every thing to 100%! During that one week I was having Lucid type dreaming and out of body projection and other dreams etc. I was thinking much better within that week and I was just plain happy. The endorphins are just a huge productions when running this problem.

I did a psychological balance for my friend in Kansas for one month he whole life turned upside down, he called me within the first week telling me to stop he can't take all these emotions I was sending to him. you see his emotions by the SE-5 reading were low in the 4-5% range and it needed to be 100%! He made it! After one month I had all his different emotional's rise to 100%. He called me and beg me to please to stop. All kinds of people are asking him for personal advice and these were people who never talked with him before. He told me he was emotionally wipe up.

I also did two nectarines one with a written program by me and I left the other go and they were in the same room, both bought at the same time in the same store. After 14 days, the fruit on the left began to decay and have black bugs all over it. The fruit on the right was still shiny with no rot or bugs! The commands i wrote was things like this:

. Don't rot
. Keep Fresh
. Feed from the sun
. create its vitamins
. ETC.

No matter it was a success! I did much more over the years but I am tired right now ...

ScareCrow

Itheblaze

Why do the emotions have to be 100%? Look at all the mind power the Greys have with very cold, limited emotions. Also, could you do this to a cat and in a week, have it barking, playing fetch?

correction123

Why do the emotions have to be 100%? Look at all the mind power the Greys have with very cold, limited emotions. Also, could you do this to a cat and in a week, have it barking, playing fetch?

Emotions need to be 100% for us to be healthy emotionally! If we are low because of our biological makeup that is how we were created, we need to have "strong" emotional structuring to keep our sanity in this crazy world! If you are low %'s you will be dragging around all week and have no zeal or energy to deal with the life's pressures. As far as the Greys, what can I say! They are more plant like then biologically human!

Itheblaze

Really? I would think it would be like in the movie "Bedazzled", where Brendan Fraser looks at the sunset and in his overly emotional state starts bawling. Could you imagine a little mud slinging in the political pen? Trump zapped up to 100% emotions? Wahhh! Stomp! Stomp! But I am the poor man's friend! Why I had a paper route! (chauffeur driven) I even borrowed money from my Pa! (a small loan of a million) I understand the poor man's plight, really I do! Sniffle.

Itheblaze

I just don't think running around like you bit into a York Peppermint Patty, and driving a car, is the right way to be. Even your friend couldn't take it.