Is the 2-m band being used by time travellers

mullac998

Monitoring the 2-m band I'm picking up a strange communication that appears every 3 days between between 145 MHz to 176 mHz, in the Derbyshire area again. It's a single voice that gives a garbled callsign followed by a more legible message that's a mix of the phonic alphabet and polari lasting for about 3 minutes. Broadcast at 11:04 and 11:16 every three days. I have partially decoded the message and believe it's a message to other time travellers of the location of a stranded time-naut.

Anyone else heard it...?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I question your comments about messages from the past or future. To me it sounds like you’re picking up bad sideband or a handheld transceiver with a low battery which the audio is being clipped. A number of other things can cause it which I’m not going to list all of them. I used 2 meters for most of my amateur radio work.

I would like TimeFlipper comments, he has been an amateur radio person for many decades like myself. I value his opinions of what he may think are the issues here. Also, I don’t doubt your post and I do believe you may have heard something.

steven chiverton

ive got a shortwave radio havnt used it in a while but i was monitoring all the bands and stations and wrote down many what ive herd ill add the file when i find it

steven chiverton

here it is also noticed that some or one signal sounded like the effect created by my hdr electro magnet but it think i didn't list that i think, the file is years old from my research database

Attachments

• STEVEN CHIVERTONS SHORT WAVE RADIO LISTENING FRENQUENCYS.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Monitoring the 2-m band I'm picking up a strange communication that appears every 3 days between between 145 MHz to 176 mHz, in the Derbyshire area again. It's a single voice that gives a garbled callsign followed by a more legible message that's a mix of the phonic alphabet and polari lasting for about 3 minutes. Broadcast at 11:04 and 11:16 every three days. I have partially decoded the message and believe it's a message to other time travellers of the location of a stranded time-naut.

Anyone else heard it...?

Can you tell us what the decoded message says?

MODAT7

If it is covert, I would think it's probably governmental spy related.

My guess would be that chrononauts (and perhaps other "beings") would be using longitudinal waves of some type for communications. Getting a working antenna and radio setup for something like that could be an interesting project.

TimeFlipper

Anyone else heard it...?
I see you are getting some more information from your master Lord Henry to post what he tells you to post again, youre his Number one sock puppet! :ROFLMAO:..

Show us the radio you are using to hear those frequencies, with a card near it saying Mullac998, together with how you "partially decoded the message" which is totally 100 per cent BS :notworthy::ROFLMAO:...Dont try using the pictures of my radio transceivers that i posted on here (n):LOL:..

@Opmmur

Last edited: