Is the 3rd Secret of Fatima the Nuclear War with Russia that John warned us about?

Samstwitch

FATIMA PROPHECIES: The 3rd Secret of Fatima

February 10, 2001
JOHN TITOR: "I am not familiar with the Fatima Prophesies but I am aware of the term."

Even though John Titor wasn't familiar with the Fatima Prophecies, they could have a bearing on what he forewarned us about.

The Fatima Prophecies were given to three children in Portugal by the Virgin Mary from 1916-1917. There was a miracle that happened in front of thousands of people by the Virgin Mary, to prove that she was really appearing to the children. All of the prophecies came true, except for the last one, which was hidden from the public. It is called the The 3rd Secret of Fatima. The Virgin Mary left instructions for the Pope to reveal the 3rd Secret to the public in 1960 and do what he said, but when the time arrived, Pope John refused to publish the secret, and refused to do what it said.

The Prophecies of Fatima also involve Russia. The Virgin Mary instructed the Pope to consecrate Russia (with a gathering of all the world Bishops) and if it happened there would be world peace. But, if that didn't happen, there would be terrible consequences and many nations would be annihilated. This has never been accomplished.
Fatima Consecration

Our Lady of Fatima warned that if Her requests were not heeded, Russia would "spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."
Why Annihilation of Nations or Not?
VIDEO of Third Secret of Fatima: Welcome to Fatima On Demand
History of Fatima:
FATIMA NETWORK: Our Lady of Fatima Online

Message of Fatima:
FATIMA NETWORK: Our Lady of Fatima Online

HOW THE FATIMA PROPHECIES TIE-IN WITH JOHN TITOR

John's foretelling of Russian's involvement in World War III are directly related to some of the Prophecies of Fatima.

November 7, 2000

JOHN TITOR: "In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States..., China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)... The European Union and China were also destroyed."

February 9, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That's one of the reasons why we don't have reliable technology laying around. However, in the opening hours of N Day, the Russians did not launch any high altitude detonations. They knew we would most likely clean up after them so they wanted everyone outside the cities to be able to communicate. Most of the warheads that hit the cities came in threes and exploded close to the ground. The heavy EMP damage was isolated to those areas."

FATHER MALACHI MARTIN
Malachi Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John spoke of the aftermath of WW III, a Nuclear War, which affected and disabled most of the technology in his world. This even that happened on his Timeline. Being without electricity, was a direct result of the war. Titor's remark reminded me of something very important that Father Malachi Martin said back in 1997 regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

During a radio interview with Art Bell, Father Martin answered questions about the 3rd Secret of Fatima. (He had read the 3rd Secret of Fatima.) Father Martin was vowed to secrecy, however, he was able to give clues that alluded to the content of the 3rd Secret.

One clue Fr. Martin gave, which I can only paraphrase now (listen to his interview further below), was to imagine what it would be like if following some major event, we were without electricity. At the time, I could not think of what might cause that situation, except a major blackout, but those never last for very long. In later times, I thought perhaps it was about Y2K, but that disaster was prevented.

During that same interview, Fr. Martin said the 3rd Secret of Fatima was the most horrible thing a person could imagine, and it was not a natural type of disaster (such as a comet hitting the earth). In other words, it was a man-made tragedy.

Sister Lucia, the last surviving seer of the 3rd Secret of Fatima, died on February 13, 2005. Sister Lucia received messages from the Virgin Mary when she was just a child on July 13, 1917.

Fr. Martin has since passed on as well. But when he was alive, he said, "Well, Sister Lucia, who wrote down the 3rd Secret, says that the whole of the secret is contained in Chapters, I think, 12 to 17 in the Book of Revelation..."

FATHER MALACHI MARTIN ON ART BELL

On December 3, 1997, during an interview with Fr. Martin, Art Bell asked, "Can you tell us, in a way that we can read between the lines, with regard to the 3rd Prophecy, is there a timetable that you are aware of, but cannot speak of, that we can read between the lines on?"

Fr. Martin replied, "Yes and no. There is a...it is not 200 years away...it is not 50 years away...it is not 20 years away...number one. Number two, it involves the entire world system. It's not merely one area, any one religion, any one race...and it will be frightening."
(Listen to the Video above)

With that in mind, getting back to John Titor's claims...the Nuclear war on John's Timeline happened in the year 2015. That would be exactly 18 years after Fr. Martin made that statement. I believe a world Nuclear War, WW III, is what Fr. Martin was talking about regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

IN 1998 FATHER MARTIN IDENTIFIES THE TRAITS OF THE ANTICHRIST

Last edited: