Is the bible real?

Mr Unknown

Ok. So, I come from a christian upbringing an I know the bible very well. Although, in my teenage years I started to hate christianity. I didn't liked the idea of a God that gives you free will but if you don't do what he says, you'll go to hell. I also didn't liked all the attrocities of the old testament. So, I began interesting in the annunaki stuff and gnosticism. I'm still not a christian but at the same time, I see that a lot of the bible's prophecies are happening. So I ask, is the bible real and we're all fucked? Or, is the bible an agenda of the elite? Maybe an agenda of the demiurge? I don't know...

No the bible's prophecy is not coming true....The bible is an agenda by those who wrote it 1500+ years ago.....

captainawesome1701

Well, any opportunity to acknowledge my love of Jesus Christ I take.

That includes testifying to my belief n his saving grace and the original manuscripts of the bible being supernaturally inspired by God the Creator.

Indeed. Thanks to Christs sacrifice, we are all potentially saved and blessed.

A Jew cannot die for the sins of others..Matter fact no man or woman dies for the sins fo others.....The sooner mankind takes responsibility for his actions and stops depending on sight unseen sky daddies the better off we will all be.

dimension-1hacker

That includes testifying to my belief n his saving grace and the original manuscripts of the bible being supernaturally inspired by God the Creator.

The key word in these sentences is "belief", which is commonly defined as a lack of proof. A 2000 year old book does not prove a god exists or does not exist, because what is the difference between what can't be verified to be true and fiction? The bible is treated as a fiction book, and do you treat all fiction books as non-fiction? No, the only difference between treating all non fiction books as true and just one is your feeling which commonly defined as nothing but emotion; not proving anything. You do not believe walking 20 centimeters is tiring just because you feel it is true, why treat the "bible" as truth?

dimension-1hacker

I embrace what people consider sin because being openly selfish leads to a happy life, rather then hiding behind the veil of caring to increase your social status among peers or to be selfish by liking feeling good about helping others. I reject all forms of religion and nothing is a sacrifice if god determined what would occur before what would occur accurred, most cultured define a god as an all powerful omnipotent thing. Therefore if the god is omnipotent the god knows everything that will happen, and for the god to know how every object interacts with every other and the amounts of movement per object to determine what will occur.

Discord

There is no definitive answer of faith as its only a belief in god through spiritual apprehension rather than proof because we cant prove god yet we cant disprove him so its up to you if you rather believe in something harmless or something harmless in relevant terms to modern times.

dimension-1hacker

I can't believe something exists when there is no logical proof it does. Yet something seemingly harmless can harm you, as the possible configurations of the gods consciousness is infinite therefore an infinite amount of things could occur to you be believing a god exists too.
something that is all powerful can do anything and the configuration of its consciousness can be infinite because it is all powerful and there is nothing causes each possibility to be more likely to be true. An infinite possible combinations then means an infinite amount of possible ways to influence the external.

Last edited:

iamonarch

Ok. So, I come from a christian upbringing an I know the bible very well. Although, in my teenage years I started to hate christianity. I didn't liked the idea of a God that gives you free will but if you don't do what he says, you'll go to hell. I also didn't liked all the attrocities of the old testament. So, I began interesting in the annunaki stuff and gnosticism. I'm still not a christian but at the same time, I see that a lot of the bible's prophecies are happening. So I ask, is the bible real and we're all fucked? Or, is the bible an agenda of the elite? Maybe an agenda of the demiurge? I don't know...

--X D Can I just say that I love every one of your questions: I could literally spend all day replying to each of these in turn. I'm not going to, as that would be weird...
--...I'm no one's personal guru unless I'm getting paid...in sex X D

dimension-1hacker

--X D Can I just say that I love every one of your questions: I could literally spend all day replying to each of these in turn. I'm not going to, as that would be weird...
--...I'm no one's personal guru unless I'm getting paid...in sex X D
neurons colliding does not create consciousness because neurons colliding are onle two objects colliding; so what causes consciousness?