Is the bible real?

iamonarch

neurons colliding does not create consciousness because neurons colliding are onle two objects colliding; so what causes consciousness?

--...Fair point, I guess, but what does this have to do with what I said, or in other words why quote me and then say this?
--...Are you asking me, "What causes consciousness?"
--Is there a pop-culture reference in there that I'm not understanding...?
--I am so confused X D

dimension-1hacker

--...Fair point, I guess, but what does this have to do with what I said, or in other words why quote me and then say this?
--...Are you asking me, "What causes consciousness?"
--Is there a pop-culture reference in there that I'm not understanding...?
--I am so confused X D
what is consciousness and what causes it?

iamonarch

what is consciousness and what causes it?

--Well...In my opinion...Conscious is the incorporeal counterpart to corporeal reality.
--Quantum mechanics is the study of the very small, right? So...looking at things through the realm of infinity...We can assume the universe is really, REALLY big. So then quacks (the smallest known subatomic particle) are probably just like atoms; made up of smaller and smaller things.
--Eventually you get down to a point where there isn't anything smaller because it all just becomes one unified thing--the "quantum field," or as the mystics put it the "aether."
--The aether is the singular "everything" from which all things arise...like bubbles in the ocean, and then those bubbles form molecules, and molecules form, well, stuff...like cars, people--everything. Deep down, though...it's all still just one big ocean.
--Our thoughts, though...they aren't made of "stuff." So then...Consciousness is the "other side" of the coin. One side "no stuff," and the other side "stuff."
--Stuff--or material, corporeal reality--is necessary in order for consciousness to interact with itself...It's a way for infinity to express itself.
--Think about it this way: Behind everything--say, a cup for example--is an idea. Well, behind the universe there's an idea. All those ideas combined equal the "one great idea," or in other words consciousness...and physical reality--the "stuff" part--is just the face of that one great idea...Just like behind your face there's a mind...Well, same goes for everything...Some people call that mind "God," and it is...but its not at the same time. It's everything, or rather it's the idea behind everything.
--Spirit...Aether...
--It's the incorporeal counterpart to corporeal reality X D
--And nothing causes it...IT causes everything...but without everything, it wouldn't be able to know what it is, because it's everything. It has no beginning, it has no end. It's everything...always...The Great Dreaming God Machine.
--Are we the Machine or are we the Dream?
--It doesn't matter...It's all one thing X D

NIXIE

Yes it is real.
You are Christian if you accept the truth about Jesus Christ, his real name is YHWH (Sounds like "Yaaah-Waaay").

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

you will only go to hell if you don't believe that is true. It is up to people. Jesus showed us how much God loves us and God in the old testament showed us how almighty and powerful and full of justice and jealousy and righteousness God is. There is a lot to learn from the Holy Bible scripture. I really did meet Jesus once when he saved my life in person when I was just 5 years old and I can tell you that you don't have to doubt the truth about him anymore, but I guess you would have to believe that too... You have to have faith that he is real if you have not witnessed Him in person or miracles he can make happen. I spent years having faith in him but sometimes doubting it before I remembered that he saved my life that time and I am still trying to remember everything he told me in that few minutes over 25 years ago.

dimension-1hacker

Yes it is real.
You are Christian if you accept the truth about Jesus Christ, his real name is YHWH (Sounds like "Yaaah-Waaay").

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

you will only go to hell if you don't believe that is true. It is up to people. Jesus showed us how much God loves us and God in the old testament showed us how almighty and powerful and full of justice and jealousy and righteousness God is. There is a lot to learn from the Holy Bible scripture. I really did meet Jesus once when he saved my life in person when I was just 5 years old and I can tell you that you don't have to doubt the truth about him anymore, but I guess you would have to believe that too... You have to have faith that he is real if you have not witnessed Him in person or miracles he can make happen. I spent years having faith in him but sometimes doubting it before I remembered that he saved my life that time and I am still trying to remember everything he told me in that few minutes over 25 years ago.
Maybe you were lied to, and you could go to hell for believing the lie?

dimension-1hacker

--Well...In my opinion...Conscious is the incorporeal counterpart to corporeal reality.
--Quantum mechanics is the study of the very small, right? So...looking at things through the realm of infinity...We can assume the universe is really, REALLY big. So then quacks (the smallest known subatomic particle) are probably just like atoms; made up of smaller and smaller things.
--Eventually you get down to a point where there isn't anything smaller because it all just becomes one unified thing--the "quantum field," or as the mystics put it the "aether."
--The aether is the singular "everything" from which all things arise...like bubbles in the ocean, and then those bubbles form molecules, and molecules form, well, stuff...like cars, people--everything. Deep down, though...it's all still just one big ocean.
--Our thoughts, though...they aren't made of "stuff." So then...Consciousness is the "other side" of the coin. One side "no stuff," and the other side "stuff."
--Stuff--or material, corporeal reality--is necessary in order for consciousness to interact with itself...It's a way for infinity to express itself.
--Think about it this way: Behind everything--say, a cup for example--is an idea. Well, behind the universe there's an idea. All those ideas combined equal the "one great idea," or in other words consciousness...and physical reality--the "stuff" part--is just the face of that one great idea...Just like behind your face there's a mind...Well, same goes for everything...Some people call that mind "God," and it is...but its not at the same time. It's everything, or rather it's the idea behind everything.
--Spirit...Aether...
--It's the incorporeal counterpart to corporeal reality X D
--And nothing causes it...IT causes everything...but without everything, it wouldn't be able to know what it is, because it's everything. It has no beginning, it has no end. It's everything...always...The Great Dreaming God Machine.
--Are we the Machine or are we the Dream?
--It doesn't matter...It's all one thing X D
Correct, I think. My mental facilities are not optimal now but, without dimensions the corporeal is not corporeal. The dimensions of the objects cannot have dimensions because no dimensions are creating dimensions for the dimension creating the dimensions for the first. Objects can be smaller then others but also rely something to cause it to have a set shape. A cause needs to cause every cause to occur the way it occurs because nothing can cause itself yet something needs to be inherent for cause to occur. The ideas cannot be caused by one cause because that one cause is made up of information about the causes therefore the causes themselves. Only causing the causes of the causes, and the ideas always have to exist because something that is not there cannot be caused to exist when nothing is there. Ideas cannot exist without there opposites because there is nothing there preventing the opposite from not existing.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Maybe you were lied to, and you could go to hell for believing the lie?

Maybe you are lying to yourself. There would be no hell if it was a lie haha!
I have met God... I know its not a lie. There are only things lost in time and translation, minor inconsistencies... Still can learn what you need to learn to live the best life that God intends for us if you read, study and live by the word: The Holy Bible. He told me he usually goes by the ESV English Standard Version in our language, but still that has some inconsistencies.

dimension-1hacker

Maybe you are lying to yourself. There would be no hell if it was a lie haha!
I have met God... I know its not a lie. There are only things lost in time and translation, minor inconsistencies... Still can learn what you need to learn to live the best life that God intends for us if you read, study and live by the word: The Holy Bible. He told me he usually goes by the ESV English Standard Version in our language, but still that has some inconsistencies.
Maybe you thought you met god but didn't because how could you know?

Parazite1986

The fact the Bible said so many things surprises me because I eat pork and supposedly pork can lead you to hell. Hell is not a nice place to be in because in the Bible, “There will be wailing and gashing of teeth” (referring to purgatory). But to tell you a truth, conscience came as a part of evolution of man from beast and we’re the only ones who made up god and the Bible. Now that the aliens do exist in reality due to many planets in the entire universe, we tried to assume that we’re the only ones in this blue planet that has all the answers when it comes down to the Bible or Koran.

It is impossible to distinguish who is God and if God exist according to psychological theory. Plus the Bible was used during the Spanish Inquisition and the hate crimes of this century. So are we supposed to believe that the aliens are angels and gods concerning a group of Americans who were portrayed as gods by a Stone Age society?

HDRKID

Hi Mr. Unknown:
I believe that God is real and that the Bible is real, and here is one reason.

Back a few years ago, I was late getting to my house and it was dark outside. I was working long hours and wanted to get some rest. However, I could not find my house key and could not get in. I turned my pockets inside out. Like the key was nowhere to be seen.

Then I prayed to God. Please help me find my house key.

Suddenly, I hear a noise. It was the sound of a key hitting the concrete sidewalk in front of my house and I saw the silvery key falling through the air. It was a miracle and I got in.

Oh wow, strange stuff to be sure. I do not begin to understand our universe. It is like a mystery wrapped up in an enigma. Still, pray to God and He will guide you.